Other forums posting our threads

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 15th, 2006, 8:20 pm

I was banned from a board for talking about it on another board ( I think that is why) and as much as it pissed me off they NEVER mentioned my name or the names of the others in a derogaroty fashion, they certainly did NOT lie about us. While we DID talk about the admin of the board & called him by name he was always free to join the board to defend himself. I've mentioned his name here, he is free to join here, he chooses not to so to me that is different.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » March 15th, 2006, 8:29 pm

its VERY childish... its ok for them to take info from here, but to ban someone just for joining another forum is so childish..
and i was banned to from the same place cheeky was... yet anyone can join here, we will not allow any nasty comments from other forum members to any forum member here, anyone and everyone is welcome to join....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 15th, 2006, 8:39 pm

We have quality, knowledgeable members here & if another board chooses to ban them that board did not deserve to have them in the first place. The kind of memebrs we have here are the kind we WANT here. We want people to teach and people to learn from. We have that here. We want & need people who do right by the BREED, not what they THINK is right. What IS right.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » March 15th, 2006, 10:46 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:We have quality, knowledgeable members here & if another board chooses to ban them that board did not deserve to have them in the first place. The kind of memebrs we have here are the kind we WANT here. We want people to teach and people to learn from. We have that here. We want & need people who do right by the BREED, not what they THINK is right. What IS right.

ditto
Romanwild
I live here

Previous

Return to Questions / Problems