The Incredibull Bull-ympics - 2006

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby SisMorphine » March 15th, 2006, 12:59 am

Okay that's fine, as long as I'm not getting any more blind than I already am that's all that matters . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.
 
Posts: 9233
Location: PR

Postby Iggy » March 15th, 2006, 8:27 am

Purple wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Purple wrote:How far past Ithaca will the Bullympics be? I know how to get to Ithaca, that's where Cornell is!!

Heyyy Vicky! Are you taking Dexter?? :D
* L


OMG!!!!!!!!!I just figured you out!!!! HELLOOOOOO, I've missed you!!!!!!


Was it my DASHING good looks???? I've missed you too!!!!! 8)
User avatar
Iggy
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 32
Location: the Hudson Valley, NY

Postby Romanwild » March 15th, 2006, 10:18 am

Iggy wrote:This sounds sooo fun! Iggy would love to go! Will there be any relay races or fun stuff that anyone can do? Our Doggy School used to end their sessions with a doggy olympics of sorts -- and we did things like had relay races where we would run to a basket full of clothes, dress the dogs in say, a T-shirt and run back... or...
See who could do the most doggy push ups (sit and then lay down) in 60 seconds or...
Longest sit stay or...
The egg race... etc.,etc.
Just my 2 cents -- either way, it sounds awesome, and I'll be sure to spread the word!
* Lisa


Those are great ideas I will pass on to the committee!

We have a lot of events, like you mentioned, scheduled. Check out the web site for a list.

The events are designed to be for fun and so that all dogs can participate. It's more about fun then competition.

There will be clinics before some of the events so you can kinda know what you're doing.
User avatar
Romanwild
I live here
 
Posts: 2931
Location: Watertown NY

Postby Jaime » March 15th, 2006, 11:48 am

too bad i am not closer :( this sounds like so much fun
!
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby Romanwild » March 15th, 2006, 12:09 pm

MA is not that far away!
User avatar
Romanwild
I live here
 
Posts: 2931
Location: Watertown NY

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 12:12 pm

Jaime wrote:too bad i am not closer



:crazy:

closer? You're only what, 5 hours at the most? That's noooooothin'!!!

God created cars for a reason! :wink:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby Jaime » March 15th, 2006, 12:21 pm

he also created dogs that throw up in them lmao :)
User avatar
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 250
Location: Massachusetts

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 12:32 pm

Jaime wrote:he also created dogs that throw up in them lmao :)


and that's why God created seditives. :D
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby SisMorphine » March 15th, 2006, 1:58 pm

mnp13 wrote:
Jaime wrote:too bad i am not closer



:crazy:

closer? You're only what, 5 hours at the most? That's noooooothin'!!!

God created cars for a reason! :wink:

She's way closer than 5 hours! I'm less than an hour and a half from him, so I'd say at most she's 2.5-3. Wussy :neener:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.
 
Posts: 9233
Location: PR

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 6:24 pm

I was referring to how far it is to the Bull-ympics
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby Iggy » March 15th, 2006, 11:01 pm

Romanwild wrote:
Iggy wrote:This sounds sooo fun! Iggy would love to go! Will there be any relay races or fun stuff that anyone can do? Our Doggy School used to end their sessions with a doggy olympics of sorts -- and we did things like had relay races where we would run to a basket full of clothes, dress the dogs in say, a T-shirt and run back... or...
See who could do the most doggy push ups (sit and then lay down) in 60 seconds or...
Longest sit stay or...
The egg race... etc.,etc.
Just my 2 cents -- either way, it sounds awesome, and I'll be sure to spread the word!
* Lisa


Those are great ideas I will pass on to the committee!

We have a lot of events, like you mentioned, scheduled. Check out the web site for a list.

The events are designed to be for fun and so that all dogs can participate. It's more about fun then competition.

There will be clinics before some of the events so you can kinda know what you're doing.


Excellent -- thanks so much! I contacted Iggy's obedience school by the way (Positive Paws) and the woman who runs it is excited too! She has American Bull Dogs, and might be contacting you to set up a booth!

Can't wait!!

* Lisa
User avatar
Iggy
Just Whelped
 
Posts: 32
Location: the Hudson Valley, NY

Postby Purple » March 15th, 2006, 11:34 pm

Lisa, are you going?
User avatar
Purple
I live here
 
Posts: 5115

Postby Maryellen » March 20th, 2006, 4:55 pm

does anyone have a list of hotels/motels that will accept dogs near the bully lympics???
Maryellen
I live here
 
Posts: 5971

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 5:02 pm

Maryellen wrote:does anyone have a list of hotels/motels that will accept dogs near the bully lympics???

Here's a place to start looking:
http://www.petfriendlyhotelsandtravel.com/html/ny.html
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 104
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby Maryellen » March 20th, 2006, 5:17 pm

cool thanks , now is kato near syracuse or buffalo ???
Maryellen
I live here
 
Posts: 5971

Postby Romanwild » March 20th, 2006, 5:57 pm

SYR
User avatar
Romanwild
I live here
 
Posts: 2931
Location: Watertown NY

Postby luvmyangels » March 20th, 2006, 6:41 pm

If I am able to make it, it will take me almost 7 hours to get there. So imagine this 4-5 hours to get to my in-laws to drop my 2 kids off with the 2 dogs and then another almost 3 hours to get to Cato. If I can do it anybody can. I should have half my hair pulled out by then though. LOL :eekHair:
Last edited by luvmyangels on March 20th, 2006, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here
 
Posts: 3449
Location: NY

Postby Maryellen » March 20th, 2006, 6:42 pm

so how far away is cato from syracuse? should i get a hotel in syracuse?
Maryellen
I live here
 
Posts: 5971

Postby luvmyangels » March 20th, 2006, 6:55 pm

Maryellen wrote:so how far away is cato from syracuse? should i get a hotel in syracuse?


Based upon mapquest without actual addresses it looks like Cato is Total Est. Time: 33 minutes Total Est. Distance: 26.15 miles away from Syracuse.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here
 
Posts: 3449
Location: NY

Postby ccc2006 » March 20th, 2006, 7:39 pm

Maryellen wrote:so how far away is cato from syracuse? should i get a hotel in syracuse?

I'm not exactly sure. You could always shack up with all of us! LOL
But it could get interesting with Ruby, possibly Bella, and Jesse :shock:
ccc2006
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 104
Location: Pennsylvania

PreviousNext

Return to North East

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

cron