Just Whelped From Florida

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Johnny » December 5th, 2007, 10:16 pm

Well I'm new here and just going to look around.
I am from Florida and love my pits as most pit owners do...

Thanks For Your Time
[b]“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed. â€
Johnny
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » December 5th, 2007, 10:30 pm

Welcome to the forum! Tell us more about you, and how you got into pit bulls. :)
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Johnny » December 5th, 2007, 10:40 pm

Got my first red about 9 years ago from some one that my sis told me about and I named her kezzer and she was the greatest dog i had ever had she was just about 120 LBS and used to think she was mama dog of any other dogs, cats or any other animals I had or brought her around. Then when she died I got the one in my avatar and her name is Karma.Karma Is about just 1 year old now.

I swear they think they are people.
:shock:

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
You should put this :flameT: avatar on your signature
[b]“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed. â€
Johnny
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » December 5th, 2007, 10:52 pm

On Wed, Dec 05 2007, 9:40 PM, Johnny wrote:
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
You should put this :flameT: avatar on your signature

:lol3: I only use him for special occasions.

Do you do any sports with Karma, such as weightpull?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Johnny » December 5th, 2007, 10:58 pm

Nope got an acre and 4 other doggies they all play and she loves to get her rope chase the ball LOL you know dogs and the tennis ball the only problem is no ball in the house cause they tear them up.

I know some one will ask so ill just post now LOL I have Karma she is my Red nose,
Abby is a boxer / pit mix, Rusty, Snickers, and Coco are chihuahuas, then i also have razzle and dazzle which are my chickens that think they are dogs too and my cat Mia black with 6 toes on each front foot ..
Johnny
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » December 5th, 2007, 11:03 pm

Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » December 5th, 2007, 11:43 pm

:wave: Hello & Welcome to PBT!
Jenn
undecided

Postby Asta » December 6th, 2007, 3:53 am

Hello and welcome to PBT :greenWave:

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Johnny » December 6th, 2007, 6:53 am

Woo Hoo

:bowDown:

OK ill be back later gotta run to work well i wont run ill drive hehe
Johnny
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » December 6th, 2007, 8:10 am

:greenWave: Welcome to PBT.

That is an interesting forum you have in your signature. The categories of threads actually made me laugh. 8)

Joyce
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Johnny » December 6th, 2007, 9:23 am

On Thu, Dec 06 2007, 7:10 AM, iluvk9 wrote::greenWave: Welcome to PBT.

That is an interesting forum you have in your signature. The categories of threads actually made me laugh. 8)

Joyce

To each their own you laugh others who know what happens in just a natural disaster (Andrew, Katrina,etc..) share a different belief in being prepared for something.. :popcorn2:
Johnny
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » December 6th, 2007, 9:23 am

Hi and Welcome... I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area... :)
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Johnny » December 6th, 2007, 9:38 am

On Thu, Dec 06 2007, 8:23 AM, amazincc wrote:Hi and Welcome... I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area... :)

Im orig. from DAVIE haha
Johnny
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » December 6th, 2007, 9:56 am

On Thu, Dec 06 2007, 8:23 AM, Johnny wrote:

Joyce

To each their own you laugh others who know what happens in just a natural disaster (Andrew, Katrina,etc..) share a different belief in being prepared for something.. :popcorn2:

I am sure Joyce meant nothing malicious about your forum. The "How Cheap Are You?" catagory made me giggle. :wink:

Some of the articles are quite interesting. You're welcome to open a discussion in our "Off Topic" catagory.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby amazincc » December 6th, 2007, 10:28 am

On December 06 2007, 8:23 AM, Johnny wrote:

Joyce

Psssst... new guy... Joyce can't cook worth a damn, but she's not mean! :wink:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » December 6th, 2007, 10:34 am

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Johnny » December 6th, 2007, 1:47 pm

I don't think she was being mean i was just posting a reply and may answer others questions with the reply that's all .... :greenWave:
Johnny
Just Whelped

Postby Scout » December 6th, 2007, 7:08 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!! :greenWave:
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Postby Scout » December 6th, 2007, 7:09 pm

oh yes...please feel free to post pictures of your 6-toed kitty-cat in the four-legged area... :D as well as your other non-pittie children...I would LOVE to see Razzle and Dazzle too!!
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Postby Patch O' Pits » December 6th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Hi and welcome :greenWave:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Next

Return to Introductions