Domino

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 13th, 2006, 6:24 pm

Wasn't sure if this should go here or in the off-topic post. Regardless. I just watched "Domino," about Domino Harvey, the model-turned bounty hunter. Great flick if you've not seen it. I'm a parole officer, but I'm wondering if I should've been a bounty hunter! Anyways, also on the DVD is a thing about the real Domino Harvey, and they have a clip of her loving on her dog - a big black pittie! I cheered.
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 15th, 2006, 10:00 am

Wasn'tthat the dog who fell through the floor in the gun fight? It was a pretty dog!!!
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 15th, 2006, 10:10 am

You know, I'm not sure...I was so mad at that scene until I saw the dog running off - I didn't want him killed!
pitbullmamaliz

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 15th, 2006, 1:52 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:You know, I'm not sure...I was so mad at that scene until I saw the dog running off - I didn't want him killed!

Yah I just fast forwarded to that part. They shoot a hole right under the dog to get rid of him but not to kill him. Animal kindness in a shoot- out, isn't that great!!!! Love the movie, just hard to believe that is the same girl from Pirates of the Carribean though!!!
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Postby Malli » March 15th, 2006, 2:01 pm

the 2 dogs are different colors, so I'm not sure if thats her dog she adopts later or not. I too was happy to see her with a Pitty, and the dog so clearly totally adored her, with all those kisses!

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 15th, 2006, 2:32 pm

I tried looking up info online about the real Domino, but I couldn't find anywhere that she has a dog. Rude. I wanted to know it's name and everything about it! :|
pitbullmamaliz

Postby cheekymunkee » March 15th, 2006, 2:45 pm

I have that movie but have not watched it yet. I forgot about it. :oops:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 15th, 2006, 3:52 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote:Wasn't sure if this should go here or in the off-topic post. Regardless. I just watched "Domino," about Domino Harvey, the model-turned bounty hunter. Great flick if you've not seen it. I'm a parole officer, but I'm wondering if I should've been a bounty hunter! Anyways, also on the DVD is a thing about the real Domino Harvey, and they have a clip of her loving on her dog - a big black pittie! I cheered.

Sorry didn't watch the bio. I thought you were talking about the pit (chi-chi) in the movie. Will go watch it now though. :oops:
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Return to Pit Bull Talk