Hello from New Hampshire

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby CarrieH » March 15th, 2006, 12:24 pm

Hello All,

I'm not exactly sure where to start but, here goes...My name is Carrie Hartranft and my husband and I live in New Hampshire with our 4 APBT's. I've had Pitbull / PB mix dogs for the past 15 years or so however, it's only been within the last year and a half that I/we have discovered the 'wonderful world' of the Working Dog/Pitbull. Thanks to Chris Fraize we have been able to jump in with (now) all 20 feet and are having a BALL. Chris and the Maine Association of Dogsports has sponsored a few trials in the past year and half, most recently the Frostbite tournament where we were able to meet the Board Moderators Michelle and Patrick. What super people and what a great event! We were going over our show schedule last night and it's going to be a busy year, bring it on!!! Hope to see/meet people at any UKC or ADBA events and for that matter the Working PitBull Terrier Club of America is holding their National Event in Acton, ME this year, CAN'T WAIT!

I guess that's my dog experience in a nutshell. Needless to say it's an ongoing learning process that I am enjoying throroughly. I look forward to more interesting chats and discussions. :)
CarrieH
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Great to see you!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Romanwild » March 15th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 12:31 pm

ha ha, beat you to it!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Romanwild » March 15th, 2006, 12:33 pm

How do I delete your account, Michelle? :?

:wink:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 12:35 pm

easy...

but the next question is, how will you put the board back up? :twisted:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby CarrieH » March 15th, 2006, 12:42 pm

Ok, before Chris Fraize kills me...I have to apologize for spelling Pit Bull...PitBull! Temporary loss of brain function! Shame on me and I humbly apologize! :rolleyes2:
CarrieH
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 1:01 pm

:hysterical:
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 15th, 2006, 2:18 pm

Welcome
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Asta » March 15th, 2006, 5:08 pm

Welcome indeedy :wave:
Looking forward to both hearing more about what you guys are up too, aswell as pics :)

Cheers,

Åsa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Return to Introductions