Intro- hello

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby pitsnmali » March 15th, 2006, 10:07 am

Hello my name is Summer- I currently live in western PA with my Three pits and my Malinois.

I have two red-nose pits and one black and white- whom all came from rescue-

Amerikiss- 4yrs old
Ezekiel 4 yrs old

Loxx 6yrs old

I also have a 8 month old Malinois whom I will be doing sport/SAR with.

The reason why i am posting to this board currently is I am fostering a Female pit who I am looking for a home for- She was found as a stray and I will only adopt her out to someone I approve personally.

thanks

Summer
visit my website for pics of my dogs- http://www.dynamiccanine.com
pitsnmali
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 15th, 2006, 10:14 am

Amerikiss is gorgeous, but I didn't see Ezekiel or Loxx. Do you have any pics of them you could post????? And oh yeah, WELCOME!!!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby pitsnmali » March 15th, 2006, 10:18 am

Zeke is on the Links page- him and amerikiss look like twins to the untrained eye!
pitsnmali
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 15th, 2006, 10:20 am

They do! That's why I thought it was Amerikiss again! They're beautiful.
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Romanwild » March 15th, 2006, 10:30 am

Tell us more about you. What got you into the dogs? Do participate in any dog sports?
Romanwild
I live here

Postby pitsnmali » March 15th, 2006, 10:47 am

I will be participating in dog sports with my Malinois- but not my pits- they are major couch potatos and their only drives are to the couch or to their "papazan chair" (big round wicker chair)

I recieved amerikiss as a gift from my x-husband and could not return her where she came from- so I kept her and she has turned out to be an awesome dog- Zeke whom we think to be a littermate was rescued by me from the Sacraamento County animal control- as a three month old puppy- only after I threatened lawsuit- they had deemed him aggressive at three months old-- he now visits in nursing homes!

Loxx was rescued from a shelter in Arizona- we think he may be a mix but we are not totally positive- he has a urinary condition that is very common to Dalmations- so maybe he could have some dalmation in the mix- he is the oldest of the three@ 6yrs old appx.

We also currently have a really nice visitor named Sarri (sar-eye) she is a red pit who was found as a stray- she is currently looking for a home- wonderful with other dogs but not cat friendly!! great toy/food drives and a crazy tugger!! she would make someone a really nice demo dog/pet maybe even obedience.

Summer
"
pitsnmali
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 10:55 am

Glad to see you made it!!!

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Maryellen » March 15th, 2006, 11:00 am

Welcome!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 15th, 2006, 11:39 am

Hi!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » March 15th, 2006, 12:12 pm

Nice story about you therapy dog! Welcome.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 12:13 pm

pitsnmali wrote:I will be participating in dog sports with my Malinois- but not my pits- they are major couch potatos and their only drives are to the couch or to their "papazan chair" (big round wicker chair)

Are you in PSA?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby pitsnmali » March 15th, 2006, 12:31 pm

I will be doing ring or schtuzhund with my MAlinois- she comes from SCH lines, but her mom just got her FR1 so we may be able to do both- Ring is more appealing to my likes but it is difficult to find people to practice with- as it stands I am traveling to IN from PA for training.
pitsnmali
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » March 15th, 2006, 12:32 pm

Hello and Welcome :)
Jenn
undecided

Return to Introductions