Most Ridiculous Costume Ever...

Postby BigDogBuford » November 29th, 2007, 4:33 pm

On November 29 2007, pitbullmamaliz wrote:lol I can just envision that conversation at Radio Shack:

Hi there! I'm looking for a device that will make the lights on my hoo haw and ta ta's sparkle on demand.

That's totally what I'd say, too. Don't you think it would get me prompt service? :D
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby luvmyangels » November 29th, 2007, 6:13 pm

That is an awesome costume.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » November 29th, 2007, 7:59 pm

On November 29 2007, 3:33 PM, BigDogBuford wrote:
On November 29 2007, pitbullmamaliz wrote:lol I can just envision that conversation at Radio Shack:

Hi there! I'm looking for a device that will make the lights on my hoo haw and ta ta's sparkle on demand.

That's totally what I'd say, too. Don't you think it would get me prompt service? :D

Nah, the geeks at Radio Shack would fall down in a dead faint, and you'd have to find the stuff yourself... :giggle:
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Scout » December 3rd, 2007, 6:52 pm

lmao

that's great!!
Scout
Welcome Wagger

Previous

Return to Two Legged Family Members