A weekend in Maine

This is where to talk about Pit Bulls!

Postby mnp13 » March 14th, 2006, 12:45 am

Well, you just have to "unclench your butt cheeks" and do what you need to do. :D

I'm glad it went well for you, welcome to the CAM cult.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Chris Fraize » March 14th, 2006, 11:01 am

Thanks to all for the kind words. :wink:

We like to help, plain and simple. If we can make folks feel relaxed the information they need has a better chance of getting through. :P

I’m sorry that some think that a satisfied recommendation is a “plug”. :cry:

When we do charge it is usually enough to cover expenses and break even. In most cases we lose money when it comes to training A.P.B.T.’s. To us it’s all about the dogs or in this case the breed. :D

April, Megan and I (along with a few M.A.D. club members) will be going to the show and pull in Enfield CT. We hope to meet some of you there. We are almost always at the shows in CT. The organizers of that U.K.C. show often ask us to give demonstrations or seminars and they always have places where we can help folks with any training issues.

I also hope we can do a training clinic or maybe a B.P.S. at the Bullympics. :|

Safe training,
Chris Fraize :wink:
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Purple » March 14th, 2006, 10:26 pm

Oh, come to the Bullympics, would love to meet you and see you and yours in action!
Purple
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 14th, 2006, 10:44 pm

Purple wrote:Oh, come to the Bullympics, would love to meet you and see you and yours in action!

He'll be there! :D

Hopefully a group of MAD members will also be able to attend our PSA trial, and I hope people from here will come and watch as well
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mydawgs » March 15th, 2006, 8:38 am

Bullympics...where will they be?

Blitz -

If you only knew the situation not have Lilly trained has gotten me in to, and then to find someone willing to give their time, expertise, empathy for a pitance, well I call that a God send. If I am selling Chris and his family it is because they have been the only ones that have been able to get me going in the right direction, and believe me it is not for lack of trying. My friends on the boards have been a wonderful source of encouragement and now I have a mentor, a willing, available and happy to help "safety net", you would think that was a very good thing, wouldn't you?
mydawgs
Just Whelped

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 15th, 2006, 9:37 am

Chris Fraize wrote:
April, Megan and I (along with a few M.A.D. club members) will be going to the show and pull in Enfield CT. We hope to meet some of you there. We are almost always at the shows in CT. The organizers of that U.K.C. show often ask us to give demonstrations or seminars and they always have places where we can help folks with any training issues.

We must have met than before and didn't realize it as I've shown quite a bit in CT. If I make it up to the show I'll look for you all :) Can't wait to pick your brain hehehehhe
Last edited by Patch O' Pits on March 15th, 2006, 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 15th, 2006, 9:49 am

O-kay mt fingers are crossed!!!! good luck, we all know you can do it!!!! :) :)
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » March 15th, 2006, 9:53 am

oh mydawgs i am really liking what i am hearing about your experience.... i might have to take a trip to chris with a furry gsd..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 15th, 2006, 10:07 am

mnp13 and chris fraize, i sent you both PM's
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SisMorphine » March 15th, 2006, 10:08 am

pitbullmamaliz wrote:mnp13 and chris fraize, i sent you both PM's

I feel left out. I want a PM!!

:tongues:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 15th, 2006, 10:12 am

SisMorphine wrote:

I feel left out. I want a PM!!

:tongues:

Done!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » March 15th, 2006, 11:24 am

I didn't get it...

please re-send!
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby CarrieH » March 15th, 2006, 12:56 pm

Hello MyDawg,

We met briefly while you were at Chris'. I had Bronx and Jax. Let me tell you, you never know how much you don't know until someone like Chris enters your life. While our dog Teegan was not dog aggressive, in her mind, she too was certainly the boss of us and NOT the other way around. Thanks to Chris we have been moving towards the light and stepping through to the other side where true dog 'handling'/appreciation/respect occurs. But, it's always a process, there's always something else to learn/try, etc. That's what's so fun, thanks Chris! :dance:
CarrieH
Just Whelped

Postby mydawgs » March 15th, 2006, 2:46 pm

Hey Carrie -

It was a pleasure to meet you and your dogs as well. They are really amazing both of them. I could love on Bronx all day long, he reminds me of my Buddy. It was funny to see him salivate for training kibble. I think Buddy would do anything for food as well....HE LOVES FOOD!!!!! I bought training treats for Lilly, and when I set up to train for Lil, when I put treats in my hand, he follows me where ever I go looking at my hand, he just started doing this without me saying a word. What a crack up...so I walk him up stairs, take Lilly out of her crate, throw a treat in his (I leave the door open) and escape with Lilly while he is eating it...too funny!!!!
mydawgs
Just Whelped

Postby Masspitgirl » March 17th, 2006, 11:26 am

Traveling up to Maine is definitly worth it Nick and I train twice a week* If my work/baby schedule allows, and we have a 2.5 hour ride one way. We live in Massachusetts, and met at the CT Show..

If I could go more I would, Chris, Megan, and April have been nothing but great friends, and advisors to us. It's always a fun, exciting learning experience :wink:

Half the time I leave with a migraine not sure if I am learning so much or because we laugh so hard.... :D
Masspitgirl
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Pit Bull Talk