Most Ridiculous Costume Ever...

Postby BigDogBuford » November 27th, 2007, 2:19 am

So I'm going to be a Christmas tree for one of my acts, complete with a tree topper head piece. It's seriously the most awesome and ridiculous thing I've ever seen!

Don't mind the makeup-less hag!

~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby cheekymunkee » November 27th, 2007, 2:29 am

That is going to be freakin awesome!!! Are you gonna be the special something under the tree?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby pitbullmamaliz » November 27th, 2007, 10:28 am

lol How festive!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby BigDogBuford » November 27th, 2007, 12:31 pm

On November 27 2007, cheekymunkee wrote:That is going to be freakin awesome!!! Are you gonna be the special something under the tree?

You got it. I'm putting all kinds of swag and ribbons on my panties so that I'll be the present under the tree. I'll be wearing the huge, foam christmas tree for most of the act so I'll have to give the people a special something at the end. lol

Honestly, I love the hat and kinda want to just wear it out shopping or something. Wouldn't that be hilarious?!?
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby luvmypitties » November 27th, 2007, 1:24 pm

I think it is a great idea! And I think an even better idea to wear the topper out shopping!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby TheRedQueen » November 27th, 2007, 2:11 pm

That is so freakin' cool...

Is the tinsel on top like spagetti straps? Will your arms go through there, or through the tree part?
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby BigDogBuford » November 27th, 2007, 2:14 pm

On November 27 2007, TheRedQueen wrote:That is so freakin' cool...

Is the tinsel on top like spagetti straps? Will your arms go through there, or through the tree part?

Yep, they're like straps and my arms will go through the tree parts because I'm going to rig it with battery operated xmas lights and light them up during the act.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby TheRedQueen » November 27th, 2007, 2:30 pm

On November 27 2007, 1:14 PM, BigDogBuford wrote:
On November 27 2007, TheRedQueen wrote:That is so freakin' cool...

Yep, they're like straps and my arms will go through the tree parts because I'm going to rig it with battery operated xmas lights and light them up during the act.

lol

Cool!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby CinderDee » November 27th, 2007, 2:44 pm

That's fantastic! Don't forget to snap a pic when you're all dressed so we can see you.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Jenn » November 27th, 2007, 10:01 pm

Agreed, I wanna see it all together lol
Jenn
undecided

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » November 28th, 2007, 7:14 am

You have to put christmas lights on your bra...that would be very funny if the nipple part lights up, lol
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » November 28th, 2007, 9:16 pm

On November 28 2007, 5:14 AM, Wyldmoonwoman wrote:You have to put christmas lights on your bra...that would be very funny if the nipple part lights up, lol

Yes it would! They make a control that is handheld that you can attach to the lights & make them blink when you want them to.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby BigDogBuford » November 28th, 2007, 9:37 pm

On November 28 2007, cheekymunkee wrote:
On November 28 2007, 5:14 AM, Wyldmoonwoman wrote:You have to put christmas lights on your bra...that would be very funny if the nipple part lights up, lol

Yes it would! They make a control that is handheld that you can attach to the lights & make them blink when you want them to.

Well, I'm not going to be wearing a bra underneath, just pasties. I don't have time to get the tree and a bra off so I'm going to do the big reveal with no bra at the end. I am going to rig the light so that there are three sets. One set for each boob and one set for the 'nether' region. I haven't seen a hand held controller that didn't require a outlet....
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby cheekymunkee » November 28th, 2007, 9:53 pm

they do make them. a friend had one for his halloween flasher costume. 8) Try Spencer's.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby BigDogBuford » November 28th, 2007, 9:54 pm

On November 28 2007, cheekymunkee wrote:they do make them. a friend had one for his halloween flasher costume. 8) Try Spencer's.

Thanks!
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby luvmypitties » November 29th, 2007, 12:36 am

They have battery operated ones. They arent as bright as the ones you plug into a wall but they work. They have them at wal mart too!!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby BigDogBuford » November 29th, 2007, 12:26 pm

On November 28 2007, luvmypitties wrote:They have battery operated ones. They arent as bright as the ones you plug into a wall but they work. They have them at wal mart too!!

I have the battery operated lights. And I even found LED ones so they're super bright. What I'm looking for is the gadget that can make them do cool stuff.
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Marinepits » November 29th, 2007, 1:30 pm

Have you tried Radio Shack or some place like that?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » November 29th, 2007, 3:24 pm

lol I can just envision that conversation at Radio Shack:

Hi there! I'm looking for a device that will make the lights on my hoo haw and ta ta's sparkle on demand.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Marinepits » November 29th, 2007, 4:12 pm

:lol3:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Next

Return to Two Legged Family Members