Mice!

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby SisMorphine » March 14th, 2006, 1:00 am

The house I live in has mice. I can hear them in the walls late at night but haven't seen any since I've moved in (mid-December). Well tonight I saw my first mouse and I was SHOCKED! It was not a field mouse, it was a white mouse. An albino. A fancy mouse. MY HOUSE IS INFESTED WITH SOMEONE'S THROWN OUT PETS!!

I'm ticked. Plus now it makes it harder for me to have them exterminated if they look like they could be someone's pets. Ugh.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby cheekymunkee » March 14th, 2006, 1:37 am

Mice and rats freak me he hell out. I know people love them but I am not one of them. They give me the serious heebie jeebies. Them and snakes.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby bullymommy » March 14th, 2006, 6:18 am

that totally sucks sis!!! poor babies even though they are probably used to it now i bet it freaked them out at first not having their human anymore!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » March 14th, 2006, 8:41 am

We had a field mouse in the house, once, and we had two very useless cats....anyway, this mouse would come out while we would be watching tv, stand up and squeak, squeak at us, then go run to the kitchen.....this went on for days until my husband caught it and released it outside...funniest damn thing, it was so brazen!
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 14th, 2006, 11:11 am

bullymommy wrote:that totally sucks sis!!! poor babies even though they are probably used to it now i bet it freaked them out at first not having their human anymore!

I just have no idea where they came from! The neighbors houses are all a good distance away and I can tell you for a fact that the last 3 families that have resided in this house have not had any rodents (they are all people from the training center since it's a training center owned house and I'm the only crazy one who likes rodents that works there :) ).

I guess they probably are from one of the neighbor's houses . . . I'll have to go knock on doors and ask :wink:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby SpiritFngrz » March 14th, 2006, 11:45 am

OMG how weird
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 14th, 2006, 12:42 pm

poor mouse..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Hoyden » March 14th, 2006, 2:06 pm

Birdie is the official mouse finder in our house. Remember Wally scrambling up when a mouse came to say HI!

Petey will find them, Birdie will chase them away.

When they fixed the couch, we found all kinds of dog food, bones and stuff in a mouse nest. YUCK!
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Return to Off-Topic