Intro

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Ash » March 13th, 2006, 8:32 pm

Er...so an intro. I'm Ash. I live in New Jersey. I own an approximately 3 year old rescued APBT, we like to call him Casey. I've been involved with the APBT and volunteering for a small all-breed rescue for about 2 years now.

Is that good? :D

Oh, picture? Well, here:
Ash

Postby Maryellen » March 13th, 2006, 8:40 pm

hey Ash!!! took you long enough.... must have more more info.. like what got you into the breed, where you got the Casey man from, etc... did deep and tell all...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Ash » March 13th, 2006, 8:56 pm

Well, I got into the breed when I started looking at pit bulls for adoption online, I began soaking up every bit of information I could get and haven't stopped.

I adopted Case from Animal Allies out of Pennington, NJ and I continue to do volunteer work with them every weekend.

Okay, some totally non-animal related things. I have a probably unhealthy addiction to body modification, I'm always planning future work. I plan on traveling quite a bit(and perhaps moving, only the future will tell) to other countries and exploring different cultures.

How's that?
Ash

Postby SisMorphine » March 13th, 2006, 8:58 pm

Ash wrote:Okay, some totally non-animal related things. I have a probably unhealthy addiction to body modification, I'm always planning future work.

Yay for body mods!!!

I have an appointment on the 23rd to begin my whole calf tattoo and if I ever shake this cold I am getting my septum re-pierced. It's always nice to find someone else who likes that stuff :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Maryellen » March 13th, 2006, 8:58 pm

that is great. but you have to wait for the other mods to let you in as i dont have that special power yet...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby pocketpit » March 13th, 2006, 9:12 pm

:wave: Hi Ash!
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Purple » March 13th, 2006, 9:18 pm

Maryellen wrote:that is great. but you have to wait for the other mods to let you in as i dont have that special power yet...

So, I've been being nice to you for nothing.....?????? :twisted:
Purple
I live here

Postby Purple » March 13th, 2006, 9:18 pm

Welcome, Ash!!!!! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby Purple » March 13th, 2006, 9:20 pm

SisMorphine wrote:
Ash wrote:Okay, some totally non-animal related things. I have a probably unhealthy addiction to body modification, I'm always planning future work.

Yay for body mods!!!

I have an appointment on the 23rd to begin my whole calf tattoo and if I ever shake this cold I am getting my septum re-pierced. It's always nice to find someone else who likes that stuff :)

My thought process is in motion for my half sleeve.......my two pit bulls, back to back, black and gey wash......

.....hello again, Ash! :D
Purple
I live here

Postby Dameon » March 13th, 2006, 9:24 pm

WELCOME Ash!
Dameon
Just Whelped

Postby odnarb » March 13th, 2006, 9:30 pm

:wave: Long time, no read!
Aimee
Grant the Library Dog
Harry the Hellhound
http://www.odnarb.com
odnarb
Loyally Bully

Postby Ash » March 13th, 2006, 9:30 pm

Good to see some other people interested in mods. :wink:

Right now, I have (2)16g lobes(which will eventually be at 4g), (1)14g tongue, (1)14g rook and (1)14g helix that will be an industrial once they heal. I have 2 or 3 horizontal eyebrow piercings planned and will be getting a full ribcage tattoo design drawn by a friend within the week. Plus many other ideas floating around my head.

Of course, if I weren't still living at home I'd have a lot more done than I do now. But, alas, I must wait for some of what I want.
Ash

Postby odnarb » March 13th, 2006, 9:34 pm

Ash wrote:Good to see some other people interested in mods. :wink:

I'd have more, but my boss is a fuddy-duddy :cheeky3:
Aimee
Grant the Library Dog
Harry the Hellhound
http://www.odnarb.com
odnarb
Loyally Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 13th, 2006, 10:05 pm

Welcome! I've had my belly button pierced for about 8 years, I very recently got my first tattoo (about 2 months ago), and about three weeks ago I got my tongue pierced. Definitely a novice compared to some of you, but still pretty darn daring for me! Fun to have though!
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Malli » March 13th, 2006, 10:24 pm

I am a novice too ! I have my ears 5 times, and I plan on getting my 1st tatoo, my dog's paw print, done asap, actually, this has reminded me to get on inking up his paws !

Oh, welcome to the board, nice dog! :lol:

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby 04100824 » March 13th, 2006, 10:34 pm

Ash wrote:Good to see some other people interested in mods. :wink:

Right now, I have (2)16g lobes(which will eventually be at 4g), (1)14g tongue, (1)14g rook and (1)14g helix that will be an industrial once they heal. I have 2 or 3 horizontal eyebrow piercings planned and will be getting a full ribcage tattoo design drawn by a friend within the week. Plus many other ideas floating around my head.

Ooooh! I'm addicted to piercings! As of now, I have my tongue, 2 daiths, an 8 gauge lobe orbital in each ear, 2 helices, a vch and a standard naval ~ I've retired a septum and tongue web, and I have a fairly large tattoo on the middle of my back. YAY for mods!
You see... I'm like a giant gerbil...
Confident Young Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » March 13th, 2006, 11:44 pm

Hey Baby cakes!

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » March 14th, 2006, 12:41 am

I currently have very little by way of piercings. I have 3 lobes in each, a rook, a cartilage, and my bellybutton. I had three other piercings that fell out over the past 3 years, but will be getting them redone. I also want to take the second and third holes in my ears and make them into orbitals. And I have 4 tattoos . . . and many many more to come :D
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby lluksa » March 15th, 2006, 12:09 am

Hello Miss Ashley! Long time no see or hear...speaking of piercings and such, on our recent vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC...I came across this place...

Although I am not one for piercings and tatoos (I guess motherhood has turned me into a fuddy duddy...LOL) I had to stop and check this place out! It was pretty neat...a pit bull head was the logo for their shop and of course I had to buy a t-shirt :D I had to explain to the owner of the shop that I wasn't a complete nut...standing outside taking a picture of his store...just that I shared his same love of pit bulls.

Give Casey a big smooch for me...Bubba misses him too!
Lisa

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" Franklin D. Roosevelt
lluksa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Introductions