Hi I am new here but some of you may know me already.Help!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Lovemydogz » October 21st, 2007, 8:24 pm

I have a question. I am trying to reply to a comment on a post and it comes up that only members with special access can do that. How can I reply to a post on a thread????
Lovemydogz
Just Whelped

Postby SisMorphine » October 21st, 2007, 8:30 pm

We're super nosy here, so you have to post some indepth info on you, your dogs, and what got you into the breed. Once you've done that one of the mods will give you access and you can reply to whatever you want.
Last edited by SisMorphine on October 21st, 2007, 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Marinepits » October 21st, 2007, 8:40 pm

Yup, what Sis said! Check out this link: http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=78
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Beth » October 21st, 2007, 10:10 pm

what they said. Tell us about you and your beasties. We LOVE to hear (read) about beasties.
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby luvmypitties » October 22nd, 2007, 12:17 am

Cant wait to read all about you and your dogs!!!

Welcome to the board!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Lovemydogz » October 22nd, 2007, 4:33 pm

Well I am from CT and I am a Veterinary Tech and Dental Hygiene student...know who I am yet. My intentions were to adopt a pit because my original little guy "Walker" had separation anxiety after we adopted him and I felt it would be good for him to have company, plus I would be adopting another one that needed a good home. I first stumbled upon SPBR and put in several apps. I waited almost 6mos for my pup who I was very anxious to have and love. The whole experience was the worst one someone could experience when trying to adopt. I learned several lessons the hard way and hope noody has to go through what I went through! I no longer associate with those people for many reasons and I currently try to move forward and focus on what I could do now. I stumbled upon this forum by googling my lost dogs name and a topic came up with us in it which I would love to reply to for clarification purposes. Not to knock anyone but I hope that this is a forum in which people can express themselves freely without having theyre words twisted and/or being kicked off for saying something someone else might not agree with...Mods in particular. I believe people dont always agree and that is fine but they should be able to speek freely(without vulgarity or insults though) amongst one another without someone twisting theyre words or assuming theyre intentions. As for everything else about me, I love my animals(1rabbit,3dogs,fish) more than life itself and I love eating! I try not to judge people unless I know facts and I dont like looney people who start trouble.....quite outspoken arent I?!! With that being said, I look forward to meeting everyone and posting!
Lovemydogz
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » October 22nd, 2007, 4:45 pm

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby mnp13 » October 22nd, 2007, 4:54 pm

Hello and welcome!

I don't really care what rescue you are currently or used to be involved with. As long as you are here to be a productive member of the community you are welcome. Our moderation style here is very casual except in the realm of personal attacks - if you start them you'll be gagged sooner than later. If you are on the receiving end, your attacker will be gagged. Outside of that, most anything goes. (well, you should read the forum rules for the rest of them.)
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby iluvk9 » October 22nd, 2007, 5:18 pm

Hi and welcome to PBT. :)

If you know how to post photos, we will ooh and ahh over your dogs!

Joyce
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby gayrghts » October 22nd, 2007, 8:11 pm

Hey Jess, welcome....
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby Jenn » October 23rd, 2007, 12:07 pm

:wave: Hello and Welcome!
Jenn
undecided

Postby pitbullmamaliz » October 23rd, 2007, 1:17 pm

Welcome! :wave:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby TheRedQueen » October 24th, 2007, 12:12 pm

Welcome!

Pics are always welcome too! :D
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Introductions