I re posted Dee'sIntro cause she is a sped! (Masspitgirl)

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Chris Fraize » March 12th, 2006, 10:31 pm

Hi-

My name is Dee I live in Massachusetts just south of Boston I am 25 years old, and have been involved in with Bullys for 8 years now. I am a dog groomer by profession. We do rescue from time to time. My son Vincenzo is 7 months old 22lbs, and tall like his daddy. He is very busy crawling/talking and has 8 teeth. I am very active in weight pulling,and dabble in conformation . I just recenlty started training in obed and PP with my trainers Megan and Chris of Canine Training Solutions in Maine.

I am a member of the Massachusetts APBT Club, and also the APBT Club of New England

I currently have 3 APBT's -

UWPCH CH Pr' Iron Jaws Wicked Blue Gator WPl/WPll/WPlll, CGC, TT, DNA-p - Gator is now training in Obed and PP with me.

CH Tiger Shark Ruger's Blue Velvet CGC, TT, DNA-p - Velvet is spayed, and is now training in obed and PP with my husband Nick.

UWP Brookville's I Put A Spell On U DNA-VIP - Voodoo is 1 major from her CH title.

I also have 3 non bullies
a new Belgian Malinois pup - Gotcha I got him from Chris Fraize
a Australian Sheperd from a friend of ours in Maine, and also a
Patterdale Terrier - UWP Punchline's Little Andy ( Trained and titled by April Fraize)

I met Michelle ,and Demo along with Ruby and Connor The weekend of the Frostbite, and have been trying to get a chance to post on her, but couldnt figure it out ,and have been super busy with work. I look forward to posting, and learning from others on here.
This is the onylsection I could post anything in sao I hope this work, and I hope I put enough info in.
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Romanwild » March 12th, 2006, 10:59 pm

Chris: What's her user name?
Romanwild
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 12th, 2006, 11:32 pm

I'm working on it. Chris, check your PM's
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby mnp13 » March 12th, 2006, 11:38 pm

Dee,

your username is Masspitgirl and your password should be what it was when you initially signed up. if it isn't working email me at michelle@pitbulltalk.com and let me know what you want it to be and I'll change it for you.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Masspitgirl » March 13th, 2006, 11:49 pm

How many people does it take to help Dee post? lol

Thanks, I'm a little slow plus I have been sick with a migraine for 2 days fun fun...

Yipppee I can post.
Masspitgirl
Just Whelped

Postby a-bull » March 14th, 2006, 12:00 am

Howdy and welcome!! :fish:
a-bull
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 14th, 2006, 12:40 am

Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Suki » March 31st, 2006, 12:10 am

hey, welcome!!!!
cool, another "Mass-hole"!!! :D
j/k I can say that! I live here too!!!!(yah hafta live here to appreciate THAT one!!! :wink: )
..."I'd rather be with an animal!" (Pearl Jam)
Suki
Just Whelped

Postby Romanwild » April 2nd, 2006, 12:29 pm

Hi and welcome! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here

Return to Introductions