Late Clients *grumble*

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby SisMorphine » March 12th, 2006, 10:01 am

I would like to start this off by saying that I'm an absurd hypocrite because I am always late!!

But I have clients who were supposed to come pick up dogs at 8:30. It's nearly 9 and they're not here. I have two dogs being dropped off at 9 so if these other people show up to pick up it'll be a messy moment. I also have two dogs that are supposed to be dropped off today and after checking the notes I realize that they don't have drop off times. Annoying. This throws off my whole day because I still have a bunch to do:

I have to do a diabetic injection 2 towns away at 9:45 . . . I'll be cutting it close (meanwhile it's for a 26 pound cat who wants me dead . . . always a good time). Then I have to take care of my cat that lives with my parents (she and Wally want to kill each other so when I moved she stayed with them), then drive back in the OTHER direction from my house to take care of a cat I'm catsitting for this weekend. Then make it back here to let the dogs out again and begin play sessions.

In addition I have a paper to write for tomorrow, my house is a pig sty which I MUST clean before the day manager comes in tomorrow, Wally needs to go for a loooooooooong walk, I have to rewash all of my clean clothes (see "marking" thread), I have to bleach the kennel yard, do checkouts from 4-5 (everyone had better be on time) and be at dinner 40 minutes away by 7pm.

Man today is chaotic and is just being put off more with people who are not ontime and who didn't leave me a message yesterday letting me know what time they're dropping off :x
*grumble*
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Romanwild » March 12th, 2006, 11:26 am

You need someone to help you!

Don't worry you'll make it through it all! :)
Romanwild
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 12th, 2006, 1:05 pm

AM drop offs/pick ups CHECK!
Mom's cat CHECK!
Diabetic cat CHECK!
First playgroup out CHECK!

Okay so some stuff's done. I'm going to heat me up some lunch and attack the house next. Man I hope I get everything done!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Romanwild » March 12th, 2006, 2:15 pm

GO GO GO! YOU'RE ON A ROLL! :D
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 12th, 2006, 2:32 pm

Sounds like the day is looking up now at least! hang in there
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Off-Topic