Firefly Fans!

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby Marinepits » September 27th, 2007, 7:42 pm

:D Which Firefly character are you?

http://quiz.myyearbook.com/myspace/Pers ... e_You.html

Malcolm Reynolds
You're the captain, and there's no doubt you're in charge. You do your best to keep your crew together and your ship flying, sometimes it seems like no job is too big, too small, or too illegal. You care deeply for those around you, but you do you best to hide your feelings. Why do you want everyone to think you're such a mean old man?
Last edited by Marinepits on September 27th, 2007, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby jmashaney » September 27th, 2007, 8:03 pm

Inara Serra

"You live in a world of sensuality and spirituality. You are skilled at manipulating those around you, but you do not use this talent for ill. Despite this skill with emotions of others, you seem rather inept with your own feelings, and often attempt to pretend they simply aren't there. "

Hm...yep.
jmashaney
Confident Young Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 27th, 2007, 9:51 pm

Inara Serra

"You live in a world of sensuality and spirituality. You are skilled at manipulating those around you, but you do not use this talent for ill. Despite this skill with emotions of others, you seem rather inept with your own feelings, and often attempt to pretend they simply aren't there. "

Heheheh, I'm the character I named my dog after! lol

That is, however, a frighteningly accurate description. :shock:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » September 27th, 2007, 11:34 pm

Malcolm Reynolds

You're the captain, and there's no doubt you're in charge. You do your best to keep your crew together and your ship flying, sometimes it seems like no job is too big, too small, or too illegal. You care deeply for those around you, but you do you best to hide your feelings. Why do you want everyone to think you're such a mean old man?

:|
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Jenn » September 27th, 2007, 11:48 pm

I don't even know what Firefly is.. :|

Here is what I got though...

You are Shepherd Book

You are a person of deep faith, both spiritual and faith in other people. You keep to yourself most of the time, but you are always ready to help anyone who needs it. You put a premium on honor and kindness.
Jenn
undecided

Postby jmashaney » September 27th, 2007, 11:57 pm

OMG JENN!

:dogRun:

Run, RUN to the store and BUY the series on DVD. Crap, I don't even known if you can get it anymore...

It's this Western set in Space. Awesome characters, witty dialogue.

They made a movie too..Serenity. Which I have seen, oh, 28 times. At least.
jmashaney
Confident Young Bully

Postby CinderDee » September 28th, 2007, 4:22 am

Malcolm Reynolds

I've never heard of it either. :|
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Marinepits » September 28th, 2007, 8:48 am

On Thu, Sep 27 2007, 11:57 PM, jmashaney wrote:OMG JENN!

:dogRun:

Run, RUN to the store and BUY the series on DVD. Crap, I don't even known if you can get it anymore...

It's this Western set in Space. Awesome characters, witty dialogue.

They made a movie too..Serenity. Which I have seen, oh, 28 times. At least.

What she said!!!

Joss Whedon created the series and film -- he's the same guy who created the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series and Angel.

Serenity has been playing on the HBO channels, but it's confusing if you haven't watched the series.

http://www.scifi.com/firefly/

http://serenitymovie.com/

Quote from the movie, dealing with trying to land the ship:

Wash: I don't know, but if she doesn't give more power to offset the burn through this landing is going to get very interesting.

Mal: Define interesting.

Wash: "Oh God, Oh God we're all going to die"?

Mal: [Talking into the intercom.] This the captain speaking. We might experience some turbulence, then explode.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby KJS » October 26th, 2007, 3:04 pm

We love firefly especially Jane
:D
You're into guns, violence, and fending for yourself. Your sense of honor and loyalty is not the most developed, but you're learning. What's important to you now is the payoff. Pay more attention to the people around you.
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby Robin B » December 18th, 2007, 10:57 pm

It said:

What Firefly Character Are You?
Malcolm Reynolds

my question is who the hell is 'Malcolm Reynolds'?
Robin B
Confident Young Bully

Postby LaylaMommy » September 10th, 2008, 3:37 pm

I saw that a few of you have pups named "Inara" so I decided to do a search for "Firefly". Imagine my surprise when I found this!!! I LOVE Firefly and Serenity. I bought the DVD box set last month. AMAZING!

Here's my results:

Kaylee Frye
You are very cheerful. Almost annoyingly cheerful. But don't worry, because everyone loves you, and if they don't they are mean. You are precocious but not pretentious. You have a whimsical sense of fun and try to make sure everyone is happy.

Funny. Some of my co-workers have told me I remind them of her in looks and personality.
Jenny - Follow me on Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/jenniferm1702

A Dog is the only thing on this earth, that Loves You more than he Loves Himself...

Proud Mommy of Jake the Super Special Rottie, Layla the bouncing Pit Bull, and Bella the Wonder-Kid!
LaylaMommy
Just Whelped

Postby Robin B » September 11th, 2008, 1:16 am

The answer I got from:

Malcolm Reynolds

I aint got a clue as I have never seen this but it says I'm Malcolm Reynolds
Robin B
Confident Young Bully

Return to Fun and Games