New Costco Dog Beds!

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby msvette2u » July 19th, 2007, 12:52 am

Yeah we used to go as someone else's guests before we joined.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Hoyden » July 19th, 2007, 1:36 am

My costco didn't have them, Jen!

Which one did you go to? Petey needs one for home and my boss wants to buy one for Birdie to use at work.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Marinepits » July 19th, 2007, 9:33 am

Brookfield had a couple of big boxes of them on Monday. Give them a call and see if they still have them. Maybe North Haven would?
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Hoyden » July 19th, 2007, 1:13 pm

On July 19 2007, 8:33 AM, Marinepits wrote:Brookfield had a couple of big boxes of them on Monday. Give them a call and see if they still have them. Maybe North Haven would?

Thanks! I called Janet and let her know.

Gods forbid that Birdie doesn't have a nice bed in the office, the world might come to an end. (and where is the dude rolling his eyes? I must be blind today!!)
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby cinder » September 10th, 2007, 2:29 pm

Are they still there? Those are uber adorable, I think Atticus needs one, if they do!
cinder
Just Whelped

Postby TheRedQueen » September 10th, 2007, 3:46 pm

I saw some at my Costco, but wasn't sure if they were worth it (even at the low price). I was waiting for someone to buy one and report back! lol Thanks!

What is the filling like, is it foam inside or chopped up stuff like cedar shavings or foam pieces? I saw you said that you could put a pillow in...I like that part!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Marinepits » September 10th, 2007, 4:32 pm

I haven't been to Costco in a couple of weeks, but they still had the beds last time I was there.

The stuffing is typical polyester fiberfil mixed with cedar shavings. I did stuff a regular bed pillow into each bed and the dogs just LOVE the beds. So far, the beds have held up to countless wrestling sessions and two launderings. They still look "new". :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby msvette2u » September 11th, 2007, 12:06 am

I can't find beds like that at any of the Costco's we've been to :(
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cinder » September 17th, 2007, 4:23 pm

I went to check these out on Saturday. All they had were faux leather couches for around 35 bucks that didn't look big enough to hold my meat head.
cinder
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » September 17th, 2007, 8:11 pm

I haven't been able to find them here either... and the shipping is expensive, if you order them on-line... I would love for my little beastie boy to have his own couch... :(
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby CinderDee » September 26th, 2007, 3:43 am

I'd like to get one for Kato too. That's a great price!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby TheRedQueen » September 26th, 2007, 1:03 pm

Wal-mart had nice "Memory Foam" beds for under $25 when I went the other day...I'm still debating on whether anyone would use it...(Rip has arthritis but prefers to sleep on hardwood).
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby msvette2u » September 27th, 2007, 11:39 am

Even the Costco beds that aren't couches are cheaper than that. And much fluffier.
Our dogs love them.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Ohiodogtrainers » February 28th, 2011, 2:39 pm

They have some really fabulous dog beds at Costco for around $20.00 Here's one of my favorites.
Ohiodogtrainers
Just Whelped

Postby Jenn » March 1st, 2011, 12:45 am

Precious photo!!!
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Ohiodogtrainers » March 2nd, 2011, 9:10 pm

Jenn wrote:Precious photo!!!

Isn't it though? Someone from another message board send it to me to use for my blog.
Ohiodogtrainers
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Marketplace