Throw a Paper Airplane

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby mnp13 » September 6th, 2007, 4:10 pm

107!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Jenn » September 13th, 2007, 12:34 am

If they would move that stupid fan, I'd rock at this game. :evil:
Jenn
undecided

Postby maberi » September 13th, 2007, 9:13 pm

I couldn't figure out for the longest time how to get it to go so far but there is a huge cheat on this game
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 13th, 2007, 9:52 pm

Heheh, if I was still trying to get it out the window w/o the little trick, I'd still be stuck in the room! :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby maberi » September 13th, 2007, 9:53 pm

tell me about it

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what you guys were doing. Makes it 10 times easier

On September 13 2007, pitbullmamaliz wrote:Heheh, if I was still trying to get it out the window w/o the little trick, I'd still be stuck in the room! :wink:
maberi

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 13th, 2007, 10:22 pm

I still can't get any further than 114.757. It's annoying me.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SisMorphine » September 14th, 2007, 7:49 am

On September 13 2007, 9:22 PM, pitbullmamaliz wrote:I still can't get any further than 114.757. It's annoying me.

I still can't get out the window!!!!!!!!!!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby maberi » September 14th, 2007, 8:35 am

Try this

1.) Drag the plane over to the far left upper hand corner
2.) Drag your mouse off of the screen to the left so it is no longer controlling the plane
3.) Drag your mouse up the the top near the address bar so it doesn't move the plane.
4.) Drag your mouse to the far right side of the screen and then ever so slightly drag it back onto the game screen. This will release the plane and will get you much further than before. You have to play around with it a little but it you put your mouse about a 1/4 of the way up the screen from the bottom on the right it should get you through the window
maberi

Postby maberi » September 14th, 2007, 8:38 am

There are is one more trick that I found on a site but it doesn't seem to work for me

Apparently people report they can get further throws on certain computers. Not sure if that is accurate

On September 13 2007, pitbullmamaliz wrote:I still can't get any further than 114.757. It's annoying me.
maberi

Postby iluvk9 » September 14th, 2007, 9:40 am

On September 14 2007, maberi wrote:Try this

2.) Drag your mouse off of the screen to the left so it is no longer controlling the plane
3.) Drag your mouse up the the top near the address bar so it doesn't move the plane.
4.) Drag your mouse to the far right side of the screen and then ever so slightly drag it back onto the game screen. This will release the plane and will get you much further than before. You have to play around with it a little but it you put your mouse about a 1/4 of the way up the screen from the bottom on the right it should get you through the window

Matt, can you come over and show me? :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby maberi » September 14th, 2007, 10:00 am

Lol, sure

I'll be over in 6 hours :)

On September 14 2007, iluvk9 wrote:
On September 14 2007, maberi wrote:Try this

Matt, can you come over and show me? :dance:
maberi

Postby maberi » September 14th, 2007, 12:45 pm

125.369 m

Global Rank = 100
maberi

Postby pitbulllover570 » September 14th, 2007, 1:23 pm

i got 38.964m
pitbulllover570
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby shane » September 14th, 2007, 7:59 pm

Thank you for posting the cheats. It was a big help, I got 112.559m Global rank :iloveyou: 4782
shane
Just Whelped

Postby TinaMartin » September 25th, 2007, 4:01 pm

112.986!
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby luvmypitties » September 29th, 2007, 11:02 pm

Fun game! My farthest throw was 113.651 with a global ranking of 5402 woo hoo for me!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Previous

Return to Fun and Games