Back to Crack!

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Chris Fraize » March 9th, 2006, 12:53 am

Today we went back to the crack house and brought some of our new pups along. Meg brought “T.B.”, Richie brought her new Bulldog “Hustler” (She got the dog from Mike Connors) and Chris brought his Mal pup “Bozack”.

The pups had never been out “Yahooing” with us before. We introduced them to the crack house and surrounding areas. They did pretty well. We have high hopes for all of them. The Mals are 12 weeks and the Bulldog is 13 weeks old.

“Rumble” and “Booyeah” did some civil and control work on Mike. Then we worked the dogs in one of the most high-pressure environments ever, the tunnels under the crack house. The tunnels are full of distractions and obstacles (Really nasty stuff). The tunnels also add a TON of environmental pressure to the session.

We hope you enjoy the video. We finally got some new music!

Constructive comments are always welcome!

http://www.k9sts.com/yahoo2/

Take care,
April Fraize
Chris Fraize
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby mnp13 » March 9th, 2006, 11:00 am

Awesome!!!

It's good you had some decent weather to get out there!

We have a fantastic place to Yahoo this summer when you come down *hint hint*
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby SisMorphine » March 9th, 2006, 1:13 pm

I am in constant awe of Booyeah. He's just amazing to watch no matter what he's doing!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Malli » March 9th, 2006, 4:14 pm

Me too. He releases or "calls off" or however you want to put it, really well. She says stop, and he does it, instantly!

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Purple » March 9th, 2006, 4:37 pm

AWESOME!!!!!
Purple
I live here

Return to Gallery and Cinema