Wally's Baby

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 8th, 2006, 9:53 pm

Inara is hell on stuffies. Generally she needs a new one every other week. Just tonight we went to Petsmart and got her a BoBo (have you seen the commercial with the weiner dog and his bobo toy??? They scan him, for God's sake, cute!). Sadly, she is teething, and while carrying her Bobo around the store, lost a tooth. I looked down and there was blood EVERYWHERE - on her, on the floor, and all over Bobo. It looked like she had slaughtered Bobo. Horrifying but hysterical all at once.
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby rockermom » March 8th, 2006, 9:58 pm

Rocky's first toy was a santa bobo he had it for about a month untill teething and off came santa hat. Then ripped at the seem. I miss him having a baby to keep in his crate. He also had a nice baby that was made by hartz and had a warm pack inside you can heat in microwave. That one is dead too. I have gotten 3 minutes out of stuffies now except this one clearence target bone shaped jobber He has had it since christmas. For some reason he has little interest in it. Maybe because there are not eyes or nose or prodruding things.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 8th, 2006, 11:43 pm

pitbullmamaliz wrote: I looked down and there was blood EVERYWHERE - on her, on the floor, and all over Bobo. It looked like she had slaughtered Bobo. Horrifying but hysterical all at once.

:fastRoll:

so... did you buy that one?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Previous

Return to Gallery and Cinema