Joyce's Official "Random Thoughts" Thread

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby CinderDee » September 3rd, 2007, 4:15 am

It's 4:15am and I'm looking for liquid Nux Vomica online.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Malli » September 3rd, 2007, 6:28 am

its 3:24 AM.... I'm really not getting on task at work... I will be working 9 out of the next 11 days :( THEN I will have a few off, thank dog! Its been 3 weekends in a row where I get off one morning, have the next day off, and then back to work the following night, BAH.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby iluvk9 » September 3rd, 2007, 8:47 am

On September 02 2007, Romanwild wrote:

I just made a rainbow salad for the second time. I love it. It's a slaw made of broccoli hearts, calliflower hearts, carrots and red cabbage. I made the recipes on the back. I added pineapple, apples, pears, almonds and raisins. I made a dressing of mayo, cider vineagar. and splenda. It's awesome.

Charles ~ I thought you weren't supposed to mix vegetables and fruits for some reason. :| But you probably never saw my cooking threads. This was my pizza. :)

On September 03 2007, Malli wrote:its 3:24 AM.... I'm really not getting on task at work... I will be working 9 out of the next 11 days :( THEN I will have a few off, thank dog! Its been 3 weekends in a row where I get off one morning, have the next day off, and then back to work the following night, BAH.

So, I am guessing you won't be giving me any sympathy Mallika?? Tomorrow I go back to work after 10 weeks off. :( I really wish NY did the California thing where school is in session for a few months, then you have 2 weeks off, then you go back or something. Any CA people know what I am talking about?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Marinepits » September 3rd, 2007, 9:39 am

On Mon, Sep 03 2007, 12:30 AM, cheekymunkee wrote:
On September 02 2007, 6:07 PM, Romanwild wrote:I need to egt in on this. It appeals to my ADD.

I just made a rainbow salad for the second time. I love it. It's a slaw made of broccoli hearts, calliflower hearts, carrots and red cabbage. I made the recipes on the back. I added pineapple, apples, pears, almonds and raisins. I made a dressing of mayo, cider vineagar. and splenda. It's awesome.

Rainbow salad huh? Should I expect you to be wearing tights & singing " It's raining men"?

The salad does sound awesome though.

:shock: LMAO
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Marinepits » September 3rd, 2007, 9:40 am

This thread is now officially a sticky. :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » September 3rd, 2007, 9:40 am

On September 03 2007, Marinepits wrote:This thread is now officially a sticky. :wink:

Thank you Boss! :greenWave:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 3rd, 2007, 9:42 am

:rock:

Joyce, love your new avatar!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby CinderDee » September 3rd, 2007, 10:37 am

On Monday, 03 September 2007, 8:42 AM, pitbullmamaliz wrote::rock:

Joyce, love your new avatar!

Me too! :heartbeat:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Beth » September 3rd, 2007, 10:59 am

Me, three! :loveU:
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby iluvk9 » September 3rd, 2007, 11:21 am

Thanks on the avatar, Ladies. :greenWave: He was in his "forelorn mood".
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Romanwild » September 3rd, 2007, 12:20 pm

On September 03 2007, Marinepits wrote:
On Mon, Sep 03 2007, 12:30 AM, cheekymunkee wrote:
On September 02 2007, 6:07 PM, Romanwild wrote:I need to egt in on this. It appeals to my ADD.

Rainbow salad huh? Should I expect you to be wearing tights & singing " It's raining men"?

The salad does sound awesome though.

:shock: LMAO

:butterfly:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby 5dognight » September 3rd, 2007, 12:24 pm

Just saw this on eBay. :giggle: What was that line on Blazing Saddles? "It's twoo! It's twoo!"
5dognight
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Malli » September 3rd, 2007, 12:42 pm

no sympathy here joyce, I'm already burnt out and I have 8 more days ahead of me :cry:

plus, I haven't had a 10 week vacation in 9 years, since the summer between 11th and 12th grade :cheeky3:
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby cheekymunkee » September 3rd, 2007, 12:42 pm

On September 03 2007, 7:47 AM, iluvk9 wrote:
On September 02 2007, Romanwild wrote:

Charles ~ I thought you weren't supposed to mix vegetables and fruits for some reason. :| But you probably never saw my cooking threads. This was my pizza. :)

On September 03 2007, Malli wrote:its 3:24 AM.... I'm really not getting on task at work... I will be working 9 out of the next 11 days :( THEN I will have a few off, thank dog! Its been 3 weekends in a row where I get off one morning, have the next day off, and then back to work the following night, BAH.

So, I am guessing you won't be giving me any sympathy Mallika?? Tomorrow I go back to work after 10 weeks off. :( I really wish NY did the California thing where school is in session for a few months, then you have 2 weeks off, then you go back or something. Any CA people know what I am talking about?

Nobody EVER knows what you're talking about. :|

And you can mix veggies with fruit. Have you never had a salad with strawberries in it? Or oranges, apples? You need to get out more!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » September 3rd, 2007, 1:40 pm

On September 03 2007, Malli wrote:no sympathy here joyce, I'm already burnt out and I have 8 more days ahead of me :cry:

plus, I haven't had a 10 week vacation in 9 years, since the summer between 11th and 12th grade :cheeky3:

Alright then. I will feel sorry for YOU. :hug3:

On September 03 2007, cheekymunkee wrote: You need to get out more!

Uh, don't you remember last weekend when you, me, Michelle, Jen and Jenn went out for drinks?

iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 3rd, 2007, 5:20 pm

Shouldn't Debbie's Manson post have been in the off-topic section instead of the pit bull talk section? :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » September 3rd, 2007, 5:29 pm

I didn't want to mention it since I'm not staff... :|
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Jenn » September 3rd, 2007, 5:51 pm

On Monday, 03 September 2007, 12:40 PM, iluvk9 wrote:
On September 03 2007, Malli wrote:no sympathy here joyce, I'm already burnt out and I have 8 more days ahead of me :cry:

Alright then. I will feel sorry for YOU. :hug3:

On September 03 2007, cheekymunkee wrote: You need to get out more!

Uh, don't you remember last weekend when you, me, Michelle, Jen and Jenn went out for drinks?

Oh geez... lmao which one am I??
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » September 3rd, 2007, 5:54 pm

Jenn, you are the last one on the right side of the photo. :?
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » September 3rd, 2007, 5:56 pm

Memory loss, I forget what I look like...... I scare myself...

Michelle needs to lay off the blue eyeshadow, and Deb needs to quit taking hair lessons from Don King.
Jenn
undecided

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic