Joyce's Official "Random Thoughts" Thread

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » September 2nd, 2007, 8:50 am

On September 02 2007, 8:41 AM, iluvk9 wrote:
On September 02 2007, Wyldmoonwoman wrote:I am up because the pup started to bark...he had to pee...I didn't make it quick enough and just finished cleaning his crate

Does Sparky still have puppy breath? :heartbeat:

Ummm....I'll have to ask someone to smell his breath for me because I have a sinus infection and cant smell anything :D
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » September 2nd, 2007, 8:52 am

I just love puppy breath. :)

BTW, LIZ. Next time you talk to Michelle about me, would you ask her to make this thread a sticky? I found a few of your posts in other threads going off topic and I wanted to remind you of this thread. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby pitbullmamaliz » September 2nd, 2007, 9:34 am

lol I'm sure that could be arranged. :wink:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Beth » September 2nd, 2007, 9:56 am

I ate too much breakfast.
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby Asta » September 2nd, 2007, 10:24 am

I just ate waaaaaay to much lunch *uargh* I need to stop making 3 course lunches...

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby iluvk9 » September 2nd, 2007, 10:25 am

On September 02 2007, Asta wrote:I just ate waaaaaay to much lunch *uargh* I need to stop making 3 course lunches...

Ã…sa

3 courses? What do you put in them???
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Asta » September 2nd, 2007, 10:33 am

I made a cannelloni bean soup for starters with pancetta and other yummy things in it.
Then honey and lime marinated chickenbreasts on a bed of sliced apples and springonions (i stirfry the latter with a bit of brown sugar). Served with a creamy applesauce and couse-cous.
For dessert i made an apricot clafoutis (very traditional french granny dessert :) )

And now i feel slightly sick. My only comfort is that Stéphane and Wray feel slightly sick too muahahaha

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » September 2nd, 2007, 10:41 am

Oh Asta...I love three course lunches...Europeans truly know how to eat properly
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby Jenn » September 2nd, 2007, 10:49 am

Joyce do you and Lisa have the same accent??
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » September 2nd, 2007, 11:34 am

On September 02 2007, Jenn wrote:Joyce do you and Lisa have the same accent??

I have a little more "yawk" twange to the word New York.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby cheekymunkee » September 2nd, 2007, 11:34 am

On September 01 2007, 9:13 PM, Malli wrote:I also ate too much dinner - chinese buffet, I felt a bit sick for a while :lol3:

Debby, I can just picture you being body slammed, the broom flying, then you sitting on the ground coming out of a daze and then laughing hysterically as Justice masacres the broom, I burst out laughing out loud LMAO

She is one mean damn dog. She KNOWS if she takes me out, she can have whatever she wants. That's why I think the people in that bike riding thread are nuts. I can see her now "If I can knock that bitch off that bike....."
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » September 2nd, 2007, 12:30 pm

Yeah I've seen mats you can plug in somehow and they actually have a fan to keep things cool.

Where the hell is all this paper coming from and why can't I seem to get it all thrown away, ever???

I'm so disorganized :(
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby 5dognight » September 2nd, 2007, 12:37 pm

Joyce, are you really going to start your own Labradork forum? 'Cause if you are, I am SO IN!!!

I just drank an entire cup of coffee without a Labradork nose-flipping my elbow. They are all outside. :D
5dognight
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jenn » September 2nd, 2007, 12:38 pm

You should hire me Vette :wave: I can get you organized, it will involve a lot of trash throwing though. :D
Jenn
undecided

Postby msvette2u » September 2nd, 2007, 12:39 pm

On September 02 2007, Jenn wrote:You should hire me Vette :wave: I can get you organized, it will involve a lot of trash throwing though. :D

That's fine, I'll leave for the day ;)
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jenn » September 2nd, 2007, 12:45 pm

Okie Dokie, just let me know when ya got my ticket. (Hope someone can cook there too, sounds like it may take a while. ;) )
Jenn
undecided

Postby 5dognight » September 2nd, 2007, 12:45 pm

On September 02 2007, 11:38 AM, Jenn wrote:You should hire me Vette :wave: I can get you organized, it will involve a lot of trash throwing though. :D

As long as you're coming all the way out here, ME NEXT! ME NEXT! I don't really live all that close to Yvette but I live near the closest airport you'd land in if you flew (Yvette is really out there in Bumfolk, WA).
5dognight
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jenn » September 2nd, 2007, 12:46 pm

Ok, my rates are pretty cheap ~ feed me, and get me the supplies I need, well and my ticket. ;)

Oh and be nice to me, especially when I tell you that you have too much damn junk. Admitting it is the first step to recovery. ;)
Jenn
undecided

Postby iluvk9 » September 2nd, 2007, 12:47 pm

On September 02 2007, 5dognight wrote:Joyce, are you really going to start your own Labradork forum? 'Cause if you are, I am SO IN!!!

No, I just say silly things. :dance:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenn » September 2nd, 2007, 12:48 pm

She'd delete the whole thing by accident in the first hour.. :giggle:
Jenn
undecided

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic