Hello everyone!!!!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 8th, 2006, 4:59 pm

Hi,
My name is Michele. Maryellen Told me about this forum and thought I should join. I have 2 pitbulls named Zoey and King. They are my babies of course. Zoey did just have a litter of pups!! Please no one fuss at me about it. Maryellen has already made me see the errors of my ways, BOY DID SHE EVER!! My girl has an appt. already to get fixed, no more puppies EVER!!! I am even going to get all the pups fixed, along with my male. I am looking forward to chatting with everybody and hopefully learn some new things. :)
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Postby Big_Ant » March 8th, 2006, 5:11 pm

I won't let them jump on you, IF!!!! You post pictures of the puppies and parents!

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby Maryellen » March 8th, 2006, 5:12 pm

welcome michele!!! yes everyone, i reamed michele a new butt hole.. she listened to me even after i screamed at her basically, and showed her husband my posts to her.. now michele wants to place her pups responsibly, get them speutered before placement, and she wants to find a reputable rescue to work with to help the breed as well..... i mentioned pit prints in atlanta, and where is Sarah bustersmama? she has a rescue too..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 8th, 2006, 5:14 pm

Big_Ant wrote:I won't let them jump on you, IF!!!! You post pictures of the puppies and parents!

- Anthony

:) Coming soon I promise!!!!
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Postby SpiritFngrz » March 8th, 2006, 5:16 pm

Nice, you made her a convert! Welcome Michele! :dance: Glad the pups and momma are getting speutered
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 8th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Maryellen wrote:welcome michele!!! yes everyone, i reamed michele a new butt hole.. she listened to me even after i screamed at her basically, and showed her husband my posts to her.. now michele wants to place her pups responsibly, get them speutered before placement, and she wants to find a reputable rescue to work with to help the breed as well..... i mentioned pit prints in atlanta, and where is Sarah bustersmama? she has a rescue too..

Boy did you ever!!!!!!! BUT YOUR MY HERO!!!!!
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » March 8th, 2006, 5:18 pm

i am the pitbulltalk cultess....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 8th, 2006, 5:21 pm

Hey Michele!! It's Cyg from the other forum. Welcome to the other side :)
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 8th, 2006, 5:22 pm

Maryellen wrote:welcome michele!!! yes everyone, i reamed michele a new butt hole.. she listened to me even after i screamed at her basically, and showed her husband my posts to her.. now michele wants to place her pups responsibly, get them speutered before placement, and she wants to find a reputable rescue to work with to help the breed as well..... i mentioned pit prints in atlanta, and where is Sarah bustersmama? she has a rescue too..

I just love your avatar. They are so cute. I wished I had a picture of my Amstaff Tank dressed up like snow white. Favorite pass time of his and my kids. He would sit there for hours and let them dress him up. GOD REST HIS GOOD SOUL!!! :cry:
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Postby PITS4LIFE » March 8th, 2006, 5:24 pm

SisMorphine wrote:Hey Michele!! It's Cyg from the other forum. Welcome to the other side :)

:) HEY :)
PITS4LIFE
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » March 8th, 2006, 5:25 pm

thanks that is the famous rufus and his long distance girlfriend ruby... they are both speutered,but had an immaculate conception named joey, here is the happy family(notice how happy they are, they dont like sitting on wet wood.) joey was my foster pup , it was a coincidence he looked like both of them..

Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 8th, 2006, 5:26 pm

oops forgot to tellyou, browse the forum, you will find alot of topics here, alot of them helpful. some funny.but enjoy the forum.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby rockermom » March 8th, 2006, 5:26 pm

Glad to see you here. I am new on this forum too. But I recognize you from the other. I just want to say I respect Michele for admiting she had made a mistake. If it were me who was ripped a new butt hole I would have been a coward and ran off never to be heard from again. You are obviously a great person who was unaware of the pitbull issue. I bet you and Maryellen will make great friends. I see two strong woman who can make a huge difference.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » March 8th, 2006, 5:26 pm

Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » March 8th, 2006, 6:00 pm

Hi & welcome!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Marinepits » March 8th, 2006, 6:39 pm

Welcome, Michelle! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » March 8th, 2006, 7:25 pm

Hello and welcome :) Soooooo glad you chose to listen, and be responsible!!
Jenn
undecided

Postby Romanwild » March 9th, 2006, 8:55 am

Romanwild
I live here

Return to Introductions