Wally's Baby

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby SisMorphine » March 8th, 2006, 9:55 am

This is Wally's baby. He carries him around everywhere. He and Cora (the Rottie) are convinced that it is their love child and they take turns caring for it. They are REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!

I still have to get a pic of Cora carrying it around, or both of them snuggling with it. I think she's going through a false pregnancy. :rolleyes2:
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Purple » March 8th, 2006, 10:06 am

Kinda looks more chi to me I don't see the rottie in it....
Purple
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 8th, 2006, 12:00 pm

Purple wrote:Kinda looks more chi to me I don't see the rottie in it....

Shhh! Don't tell Cora she'd be heartbroken if she thought that neutered Wally was hanging around with some Chi sluts . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine

Postby Purple » March 8th, 2006, 12:28 pm

Obviously some genetic issues there, too....
Purple
I live here

Postby Purple » March 8th, 2006, 12:29 pm

Hey, when did I become a 'confident young bully'....can I keep that title, I like being young!!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Sue » March 8th, 2006, 12:30 pm

You mean Chi's stop barking long enough to mate?
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Purple » March 8th, 2006, 12:39 pm

I think they bark while mating, too.....it adss to the experience!
Purple
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 8th, 2006, 12:41 pm

Purple wrote:Hey, when did I become a 'confident young bully'....can I keep that title, I like being young!!!!

at 375 posts. Your next level is not until 550. The higher you go the longer it takes to change levels. :) Everything is a 'system'!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Maryellen » March 8th, 2006, 12:51 pm

OMG i love that picture of wally and et!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby mnp13 » March 8th, 2006, 12:52 pm

My mom gave me the fish from the Cat in the Hat. Connor saw it and claimed it for himself but he'll just rip it to shreds and eat the stuffing so it's hidden in my linen closet.

I think it's cute when a dog adopts a stuffy.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby cheekymunkee » March 8th, 2006, 1:10 pm

How CUTE!! We cannot let Munkee see ANY stuffies at all or he claims them as his & kills them. A couple of years ago I was going to a baby shower. Munkee was watching me pull gifts I had bought from the bag to wrap them. He saw the baby bear I had bought, GRABBED it, took off running & came back a couple minutes later with it.........headless. Amanda bought a frog pajama bag & we have to hide it from him, when he sees it he looks at is so longingly. LOL
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby SisMorphine » March 8th, 2006, 1:35 pm

I was doing a secret santa in July, last summer, with some Greyhound people. I went and bought a bunch of stuffies. I layed them out on my bed in specific piles and went to the basement to get boxes to mail them in. When I came back up my bed was void of stuffy piles and this is what I found clear across the room:

Damn stuffy thief!!!!
SisMorphine

Postby Jenn » March 8th, 2006, 1:35 pm

Cute picture :)
Though I think Wally and his baby do resemble each other. ;)
Jenn
undecided

Postby mnp13 » March 8th, 2006, 1:39 pm

My mom's dog has a bunch of stuffed animals, her favorite being 'brown dog'. She also has a ton of poodle toys that people have given her. Emma carries brown dog all over the house. She also picks the ribbons off of the ears on the stuffed animals and then puts them back where they were.

When my parent's Pomeranian was sick and staying at the vet, Emma brought every toy in the house to his crate and piled them in front of it.
Michelle

mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Hoyden » March 8th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Petey likes to lay on the Gremlin's stuffed St. Bernard which is the same size as Petey. No wonder he loved Wally so much.

Birdie on the other hand sees all stuffed animals as something to play with and destroy.

If we want the Gremlin to clean her room - we threaten to let Birdie help her if she doesn't get moving.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby JCleve86 » March 8th, 2006, 8:46 pm

Back in high school my dad bought me a stuffed Dori (from finding nemo). As soon as the dogs saw it they just KNEW it was theirs. I had to put it away in my room so they wouldn't eat it...I don't think they've ever been more sad in their whole lives! lol

I wish they would be nice to the stuffies, but they aren't. They are serial stuffy murderers.
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jesseca » March 8th, 2006, 8:50 pm

That's the cutest thing. I love it.
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby rockermom » March 8th, 2006, 9:40 pm

My pup is 8 mos do they eventually stop chewing apart stuffies? If it has a squeek in it he imediately tries to do surgery to remove it. He does not rip it apart just makes a small hole and removes squeeker. ANd if it has a tag or anything protruding like a nose or ears he pulls on them untill they shred in little strands which he likes to try to eat. We only have one stuffie that has survived. Its a cheap one in the shape of a bone. He plays fetch with. I love the pictures of Wally with the stuffie loves. I love dogs and stuffies. I hope Rocky loves a stuffie some day.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Maryellen » March 8th, 2006, 9:48 pm

some do. rufus is 4 and still kills stuffies...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 8th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Wally does not kill stuffies. Ever. In fact this is the first one that he has maimed. He broke his neck (he HATES it when I make ET talk) and because he is filled with a battery pack just the normal wear and tear is splitting his seams, but otherwise the rest of his toys are whole.

Well except for the ones his girlfriend Cora gets ahold of! She likes to rip of noses and legs. Weirdo. And if Cora's brother, Diesel, gets ahold of a stuffy, FORGET IT! That thing is dead in .5 seconds.
SisMorphine

Next

Return to Gallery and Cinema