Balabanov videos

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby brooksybrooks1 » August 20th, 2007, 1:18 pm

So I watched the canine training systems "obedience without conflict" videos with ivan balabanov for the first time last night (i read his book and was intrigued) and they were pretty boring but really amazing too- i learned so much i can't wait to get started with tre because they explained so much of how little things i was doing wrong are causing the little road bumps we are encountering. i am watching them again and taking notes and i'm gonna set up a schedule for myself of progress and what to work on and how to troubleshoot and i'm just really excited like a dork about it because i feel like i'm going to be able to finally get really good momentum with his training.

i would recommend the videos to anyone and to take notes because there is a lot of information available. i kind of felt like i was cheating, like all the magical secrets were being told to me and now i was going to be able to be awesome!

videos soon!
Jenna
brooksybrooks1
Loyally Bully

Postby mnp13 » August 21st, 2007, 1:14 pm

do you own them? care to share? :wink:
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby brooksybrooks1 » August 22nd, 2007, 2:42 pm

lets just say i do now and leave it at that...
they are about an hour or so each, not the sort of thing i could post up here, but i can post information if people have specific questions or when i post videos i can explain how i got tre there are what we're doing...is that what you mean?
these suckers are about $70 each if you buy the dvds- whoa! but if i had payed for them i would say it's worth it, the amount of time and stress you'll save yourself and the performance you will get out of them is well worth the money, especially if you are serious about showing in obedience.
Jenna
brooksybrooks1
Loyally Bully

Postby katiek0417 » August 22nd, 2007, 3:15 pm

Michelle,

I've got them so you'll have them, too, if you want :wink:
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics