Wolf Pack Ranking

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby Marinepits » August 17th, 2007, 4:54 pm

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=91594

You scored as a Alpha Wolf

You are an ALPHA WOLF. You stand tall and are recognized by your followers. You are the leader, dominant, strong and intelligent. You are in charge and make sure that it is known. Despite the way you show your emotions towards others, you really do care for your pack.

Alpha Wolf 67%

Beta Wolf 67%

Omega Wolf 8%

Gamma Wolf 8%

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » August 17th, 2007, 5:03 pm

You are an ALPHA WOLF. You stand tall and are recognized by your followers. You are the leader, dominant, strong and intelligent. You are in charge and make sure that it is known. Despite the way you show your emotions towards others, you really do care for your pack.

Beta Wolf 58%

Alpha Wolf 58%

Gamma Wolf 33%

Omega Wolf 17%
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Jenn » August 17th, 2007, 5:18 pm

Alpha Wolf 50%
Beta Wolf 50%
Omega Wolf 33%
Gamma Wolf 33%

Got the same, though lower percentages.. I had to answer a tie breaker question though, apparently I was a hair away from Beta. :|
Jenn
undecided

Postby Marinepits » August 17th, 2007, 5:53 pm

:noWay: The hubby's score:

Alpha Wolf 100%

Beta Wolf 58%

Gamma Wolf 42%

Omega Wolf 0%

Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » August 17th, 2007, 6:52 pm

You scored as a Gamma Wolf
You are a GAMMA WOLF. You are happy being where you are on the pecking order, which is somewhere in the middle. You are a peace keeper. You follow orders and respect your superiors. You may be refered to ask a "suck-up" by others, but hey, it's all good! You take care of the pups, and that doesn't bother you either, you love it! You just are happy being alive!
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby amazincc » August 17th, 2007, 11:08 pm

Alpha Wolf
58%
Beta Wolf
50%
Gamma Wolf
42%
Omega Wolf
17%

"What??? You don't want to get off the couch, Mick??? Go check the paper on the fridge to see who's Alpha in this house!!!" :oops: :lol3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby cheekymunkee » August 18th, 2007, 1:29 pm

Alpha Wolf

75%

Beta Wolf

50%

Omega Wolf

25%

Gamma Wolf

25%
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » August 18th, 2007, 8:40 pm

Where do you rank in the Wolf Pack?
Alpha Wolf

83%
Beta Wolf

75%
Gamma Wolf

17%
Omega Wolf

8%
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Beth » August 18th, 2007, 9:54 pm

Alpha Wolf 50%
Beta Wolf 50%
Omega Wolf 33%
Gamma Wolf 33%
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby iluvk9 » August 19th, 2007, 5:10 pm

I have heard of GAMMA RAYS, but not GAMMA WOLF
. :?

You scored as a Gamma Wolf

You are a GAMMA WOLF. You are happy being where you are on the pecking order, which is somewhere in the middle. You are a peace keeper. You follow orders and respect your superiors. You may be refered to ask a "suck-up" by others, but hey, it's all good! You take care of the pups, and that doesn't bother you either, you love it! You just are happy being alive!
Gamma Wolf

100%
Alpha Wolf

92%
Beta Wolf

67%
Omega Wolf

0%
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby amazincc » August 19th, 2007, 5:33 pm

On August 19 2007, 4:10 PM, iluvk9 wrote:
You are a peace keeper. You follow orders and respect your superiors.

:giggle: NOT...
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Marinepits » August 19th, 2007, 5:59 pm

Geeze, Joyce. You just GOTTA be different than the rest of the class. :shake:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby PandaBear » August 20th, 2007, 11:28 am

You are the OMEGA WOLF. Unfortunately you are at the bottom of the pack. You're last in almost everything. You are a coward, or maybe just too shy to tell us otherwise. Everyone takes their problems out on you and you don't fight back. You may feel like no one cares about you, but in reality the pack NEEDS you

Omega 58%

Beta 58%

Gamma 50%

Alpha 42%

how sad...... i didn't think i was that bad... :(
PandaBear
Confident Young Bully

Postby Asta » August 20th, 2007, 2:12 pm

Hm...

Where do you rank in the Wolf Pack?
You scored as a Beta Wolf
You are a BETA WOLF. You are second in command. You like to challenge the alpha wolf, but tend to back off or be put in your place when it comes to fighting. You are fairly strong and appear to be smarter than others.
Beta Wolf

58%
Alpha Wolf

50%
Gamma Wolf

25%
Omega Wolf

8%
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Malli » August 20th, 2007, 7:13 pm

ALPHA WOLF

Alpha Wolf

50%
Beta Wolf

42%
Omega Wolf

33%
Gamma Wolf

33%
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby brooksybrooks1 » August 29th, 2007, 7:53 pm

58% alpha
Jenna
brooksybrooks1
Loyally Bully

Postby CinderDee » September 15th, 2007, 4:46 am

Beta Wolf

67%

Alpha Wolf

67%

Gamma Wolf

25%

Omega Wolf

0%
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby TinaMartin » September 19th, 2007, 3:02 pm

I'm an Alpha

Alpha 67%

Beta 67%

Gamma 17%

Omega 8%
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Postby gayrghts » September 19th, 2007, 7:16 pm

Alpha Wolf 92%
Beta Wolf 67%
Gamma Wolf 58%
Omega Wolf 50%
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby TinaMartin » September 20th, 2007, 8:12 am

Hmmmm......Does anyone notice a trend about us???????
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Next

Return to Fun and Games