I have a BIG SECRET!

Keep yourself busy at work!

Postby iluvk9 » August 16th, 2007, 2:34 pm

On August 16 2007, girlie wrote:I look like a barbie minus the boobs :D

UH OH..... I think you were just recalled for being made in China with lead paint, Barbie.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby girlie » August 16th, 2007, 2:36 pm

On August 16 2007, iluvk9 wrote:

UH OH..... I think you were just recalled for being made in China with lead paint, Barbie.

Oh those chinamen, always trying to get me back :P
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby amazincc » August 16th, 2007, 2:39 pm

I know how to play the accordion... and I'm a wicked good "shower" singer... that's all you're gettin'... :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby iluvk9 » August 16th, 2007, 2:46 pm

The accordian is a very nice instrument. :) Do you play the Polka? (I am Polish.)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby amazincc » August 16th, 2007, 2:48 pm

Actually... yes... and then some. :oops:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Jenn » August 16th, 2007, 4:16 pm

On Thursday, 16 August 2007, 1:36 PM, girlie wrote:
On August 16 2007, iluvk9 wrote:

Oh those chinamen, always trying to get me back :P

lmao
Jenn
undecided

Postby msvette2u » August 16th, 2007, 5:11 pm

On May 17 2007, cheekymunkee wrote:
On May 17 2007, 3:33 PM, Big_Ant wrote:Put your cuckoo away Kitty!

That's just weird.

I don't see how someone couldn't control themself. I could see being attracted to a person, but not being able to do it even when you aren't attracted? That's just weird.

And for the record, NOT ALL MEN THINK LIKE YOU WANT TO BELIEVE!

I have never cheated on my wife and don't run around thinking what it would be like with so and so.

- Anthony

I agree. I have a LOT of guy friends & I have never felt weird around them. We're friends just as my girl friends and I are. :| Of course most of them ARE gay but still..........not all of them are though.

Well, this is a two-fer.

I recently took a good friend of mine (ours?) to Seattle, to have some medical tests done, he's Jeff's age (50) and we've known each other for about 7yrs.
Since his tests began early in the AM, at 9am or so, we drove up Sunday evening and spent the night in a motel.
He in his bed and me, in mine on the other side...of the same room.
Weird huh?

I asked Jeff if he was insecure or jealous and he said "Naw, if you guys were going to sleep together, you'd have done it a long time ago!"

lol
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » August 16th, 2007, 6:03 pm

On August 16 2007, msvette2u wrote:
He in his bed and me, in mine on the other side...of the same room.

So? You can tell us. Did you put out? :popcorn2: We'll keep your secret.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby msvette2u » August 16th, 2007, 6:09 pm

lol

of course not!
;)
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Asta » August 20th, 2007, 2:16 pm

I can pinch with my toes...Probably because my 2nd toes are superlong! My parents have always suspected that i am the missing link...

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby mnp13 » August 23rd, 2007, 12:28 pm

I played cymballs and then base drum in my high school marching band.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Marinepits » August 23rd, 2007, 3:21 pm

My hair has been dyed every color of the rainbow, except for green.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » August 23rd, 2007, 8:02 pm

On August 23 2007, Marinepits wrote:My hair has been dyed every color of the rainbow, except for green.

Pink? Blue? Purple? :popcorn2:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Marinepits » August 23rd, 2007, 8:08 pm

Yup. The hot pink was the most fun! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Jenn » August 24th, 2007, 11:01 pm

I'm very easily annoyed by smacking, chewing, anything that involves noise and eating makes me go off.....
Jenn
undecided

Postby brooksybrooks1 » August 29th, 2007, 6:23 pm

i can play the piano and draw pretty well, i am addicted to stupid reality shows like dog the bounty hunter, and i have a rocky mountain chocolate factory chocolate dipped caramel apple addiction that costs me a lot of money and is borderline dangerous...i might end up on "intervention" one day, which would be real ironic, seeing as how that's one of the reality shows i'm addicted to! i wonder what the rehab is like for that sort of thing...
Jenna
brooksybrooks1
Loyally Bully

Postby brooksybrooks1 » August 29th, 2007, 6:38 pm

oh yeah, and i have a big tattoo on my back that not everybody knows about but it's not very girly and the usual response is -"holy sh*t! what made you decide to do THAT!" i guess i just don't fit the "tattooed person" image most people have in their heads.

and tina- i just read all your posts- you're killing me. i think it's the sort of thing that you'll never take anybody's advice until you've been through it to the other side and can look back, at which point it will all become very clear and you'll (most likely) never make that mistake again. i thought i was so in love with my ex, and i was SO wrong! we were horrible for eachother, even when the relationship felt horrible for a long time, i would use those few moments of awesomeness to justify all the other crap and say that the good moments were the real "us," and worth all the bullsh*t but really, once you take a step back, you realize that the real "us" is a couple of people that on their own may be alright but together, although we cared immensely for eachother, were too different to make it work because the compromises were too big and couldn't stick. and p.s.: there are a lot of tomboys out there, and making girlfriends is tough, but you'll never do it if you are spending all your time in a dysfunctional relationship. i recently learned this- the dawning of, "oh, i've been dating for a long time and now i have no friends." it will take a while and you'll have to put yourself out there, but there are a million girls that would love to go kayak with you and talk about thier sh*thead exes and have been through similar things, myself included, you just have to jump out of your safety net!
Jenna
brooksybrooks1
Loyally Bully

Postby call2arms » August 29th, 2007, 10:40 pm

I had my hair dyed green (for a full year 1/2), purple, pink and multi-couloured (purple, pink, light & dark orange - it was beautiful , I swear).
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby msvette2u » August 30th, 2007, 9:41 am

On August 24 2007, Jenn wrote:I'm very easily annoyed by smacking, chewing, anything that involves noise and eating makes me go off.....

Oh me too. I esp. hate it when adults do it!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Jenn » August 30th, 2007, 9:56 am

i have a rocky mountain chocolate factory chocolate dipped caramel apple addiction that costs me a lot of money and is borderline dangerous

Hilarious!! There is one of those in Galveston, TX on the strand too! We headed that way for one last fun trip before school started, and went in there while we were shopping. I got just a plain caramel dipped one, and it was so awesome. Good thing it's not closer because I was really wanting to try one of the other flavors.
Jenn
undecided

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games