UKC Confirmation and wp Aug 25, 26

CT, DE, DC, IN, ME, MD, MA, MI, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT

Postby Romanwild » August 15th, 2007, 2:01 pm

This one is very close to Syracuse NY. Max200 is putting it on. I will be working at it as well as showing Dreyfus and pulling with both of them. The terrier races have been canceled.

Hope to meet some of you there! :greenWave:

http://ukcdogs.com/ConformationEvents.htm

NEW YORK
UKC LICENSED EVENT - EVENT MANAGER EM#1002, DONNA SULLIVAN
PORT BYRON (O) CONF JS OBED
(held in conjunction with Apple Valley Rat Terrier Club and New England Pullers Assn events)
TEMPORARY LISTINGS AVAILABLE AT THIS EVENT
Aug 25; S1 Louise Putzback JS NORTH COMP; Ronald Lambert GUARD SCENT GUN; Phyllis Lambert SIGHT HERD (except BSD) TERR; Diane Cohn OBED Entries 7:30-8:30 am Trial 9 am Show 9:15 am NLC: Total Dog (also held in conjunction with NE Pullers Assn event)
Aug 25; S2 Ronald Lambert JS NORTH COMP; Phyllis Lambert GUARD SCENT GUN; Louise Putzback SIGHT HERD (except BSD) TERR Entries 7:30-8:30 am Show ½ hour after S1 NLC: Total Dog (also held in conjunction with NE Pullers Assn event)
Aug 26; Phyllis Lambert JS NORTH COMP; Louise Putzback GUARD SCENT GUN; Ronald Lambert SIGHT HERD (except BSD) TERR; Diane Cohn OBED Entries 7:30-8:30 am Trial 9 am Show 9 am NLC: Total Dog (also held in conjunction with NE Pullers Assn event)
DOS $25 cash only; JS $10; PE $20, $18 ea. entry of same dog/3 events received by August 11, 2007
Max 200, 2113 State Route 31 13140 (315) 776-9603; From NYS thruway take exit 40 (Weedsport). Take a right off exit to traffic light in Weedsport, turn right onto Route 31 west. Max 200 is located approximately 2½ miles on your right hand side.
Event Manager: Donna Sullivan EM#1002, 25 Suffolk Dr, East Hartford CT 06118 (860) 680-7279 bestnshow1002@sbcglobal.net
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Romanwild » August 15th, 2007, 2:03 pm

Sorry...there is obediance as well. :oops:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby ellie@ny » August 15th, 2007, 5:18 pm

Good Luck!
It's way too far for us! :greenWave:
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Romanwild » August 26th, 2007, 8:33 pm

Nice show, nice dogs and people. Very hot and humid on Saturday. Cool and overcast on Sunday.

Dreyfus took three Blue ribbons and 3 reserve best male. There was a nice variety of types there. One thing I noticed was that on average the dogs look better then they do at AKC shows as far as APBT/AMSTAFFS are concerned.

I didn't do ob or wp because I haven't had time to work with them on either.

The New England Pullers Assocaition ran the pull. They run a good pull and look forward to working with them in the future. UKC pulls are great for beginers because you can stay by the dog and coach them.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Marinepits » August 27th, 2007, 7:50 am

Congratulations!!! :clap:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby mnp13 » August 27th, 2007, 9:47 am

Three firsts!??!

Good fo you! That means he's finished, correct?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Romanwild » August 27th, 2007, 2:52 pm

No, he's not finished yet. We need to win a best male or two I beleive. We got beat three times by the same dog that had the straightest rear legs I've ever seen. :|
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Jenn » August 28th, 2007, 4:25 pm

:clap: Way to go!
Jenn
undecided

Return to North East