Hello Everyone!

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby rockermom » March 6th, 2006, 2:40 pm

Hello all, I recognize many from another forum. Just what I needed is another forum. I should be cleaning my house but.... Here I am Rocky and I. My one and only pup, is about 8mos old. He is a shelter pup. We have had him 4 mos now. Has been in obedience training since his first week with us. He has completed beginner and partially completed novice untill we changed trainers to a more positive style of training, so he is now in advance beginner. We love the new training.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Maryellen » March 6th, 2006, 2:54 pm

Welcome!! please tell us more, how did you get involved with your dog? have you always had dogs? why do you love the breed?? we like to know everything...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby rockermom » March 6th, 2006, 3:24 pm

Ok Then,

Well I was on a daily basis searching pet finder for a dog. I visited a few local shelters. One day I visited a shelter near my moms. Mom came along with me. After meeting some dogs I asked about the little guy hiding in the corner. They stressed he, as most of the others are pit bull breed. I decided to see him anyway. Well out came the cutest pup I had ever seen running to me. He sat in front of me and he looked right at me. We took a walk and the next day brought the kids to meet him and he came home. As he has matured there has been questions from many as to what is his mix. I think he is unique looking when seen in person. His eyes glow a golden color. His spots and patches look black but in the daylight he is brown and black. With black spots like freckles like a dalmation, Skin is also pigmented with black freckle like spots. Most interesting feature I found was his duck like webbed feet.
When We first brought him home I was wondering what I got myself into with this puppy. So I searched about information when I found another forum which was quite helpful with bringing up my puppy. I then became interested in the dogs that do therepy and decided I wanted my pup to be a good Citizen. We enrolled in training right away. My dad is very involved with agility so I might have some fun with that.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby rockermom » March 6th, 2006, 3:27 pm

HoulaBulla? We think Rocky may be a houlie coolie as we call him or his daddy was a louisiana web footed southern boy.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby rockermom » March 6th, 2006, 3:32 pm

This is the only day he ever panted. Big day with playdate.
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » March 6th, 2006, 3:33 pm

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » March 6th, 2006, 3:39 pm

wait a minute, i know that dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its Rocky and Carolann!!!!!!! Welcome!!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby rockermom » March 6th, 2006, 4:09 pm

Hey Maryellen!
rockermom
Supremely Bully

Postby Jesseca » March 6th, 2006, 4:14 pm

He is so cute. Welcome :D
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 6th, 2006, 6:06 pm

Cute pup! Welcome to the forum
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Purple » March 6th, 2006, 11:32 pm

Hello! Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Postby annieinpa » March 7th, 2006, 12:37 am

Hello And Welcome to the crew!!!
annieinpa
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Romanwild » March 7th, 2006, 8:25 am

Welcome to PBT!
Romanwild
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » March 8th, 2006, 5:28 pm

Hey there! I missed this post somehow. Welcome to the board!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Return to Introductions