New Tattoo

Postby BigDogBuford » August 10th, 2007, 9:42 am

Finally started working on it. Son of a nutcracker, it hurt like hell! My leg ws twitching like a total spazz and my back could only take two hours. All work done by Ricky Lahourcade at Lucky Devil Tattoo. I go back in three weeks to finish it up.

Based off this pic:

~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby cheekymunkee » August 10th, 2007, 11:12 am

I like it! I can't wait to see it finished
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » August 10th, 2007, 11:18 am

neat...I like it too
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby amazincc » August 10th, 2007, 5:17 pm

That is awesome... and I bet it hurt... :shock:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby BigDogBuford » August 10th, 2007, 6:29 pm

On August 10 2007, amazincc wrote:That is awesome... and I bet it hurt... :shock:

Yes it did. Hurt like a mother tucker.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby SisMorphine » August 10th, 2007, 9:03 pm

That looks awesome! Yeah the one on my calf has been pretty damn painful. And to believe I thought that my inner wrists were gonna be bad. They were NOTHING compared to the calf!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby luvmypitties » August 11th, 2007, 1:01 am

Ahhh all these tattoos that look so great keep pushing me closer and closer to get mine!

Looks great!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby BigDogBuford » August 11th, 2007, 3:44 am

On August 10 2007, SisMorphine wrote:That looks awesome! Yeah the one on my calf has been pretty damn painful. And to believe I thought that my inner wrists were gonna be bad. They were NOTHING compared to the calf!

I think the only place that hurt worse was my inner upper arm. That was just a little bit though. I'm really dreading having the cat colored it. I felt like a pu$$y but it hurt!
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby amazincc » August 11th, 2007, 7:53 am

You are a brave, brave woman - after reading all this, no way am I getting a tattoo on my calf... :shock:
If I run out of shoulders, I'll have some put on other peoples' ... :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SisMorphine » August 11th, 2007, 8:37 am

On August 11 2007, 2:44 AM, BigDogBuford wrote:
On August 10 2007, SisMorphine wrote:That looks awesome! Yeah the one on my calf has been pretty damn painful. And to believe I thought that my inner wrists were gonna be bad. They were NOTHING compared to the calf!

I think the only place that hurt worse was my inner upper arm. That was just a little bit though. I'm really dreading having the cat colored it. I felt like a pu$$y but it hurt!

I am also dreading starting my half sleeve because of the inner upper arm. Man I'm a weenie. LOL!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby BigDogBuford » August 11th, 2007, 5:04 pm

I've never really minded any of the tattooing I've had before, but for some reason this session was really uncomfortable!
~Jeanine

BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby cheekymunkee » August 11th, 2007, 5:35 pm

On August 11 2007, 6:53 AM, amazincc wrote:You are a brave, brave woman - after reading all this, no way am I getting a tattoo on my calf... :shock:
If I run out of shoulders, I'll have some put on other peoples' ... :D

Just keep working your way down. :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby girlie » August 11th, 2007, 5:51 pm

Thanks ya'll, totally itching for more now.. :greenWave:
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby APBTgal » August 17th, 2007, 8:18 pm

Good looking tat.
I thought the one on my leg was fine it only got uncomfortable when he was on the shin bone. I am starting on my back piece when the husband gets back from cuba. I cant wait!!! we always get them done together kinda a tradition now I guess. Funny how much your kids and dogs play such a role in your life all my tats are pit bull and kid oriented.
'I am an Animal Rescuer, My work is never done, My home is never quiet. My wallet is always empty, but my heart is always full In the game of life, we have already won.' -Annette King Tucker
http://oldnorthamericanpitbullterrierclub.wetpaint.com/TYSON CGC,TD
MR.PINK CGC,TD
APBTgal
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Two Legged Family Members