Senior in NJ

Postby Sue » March 6th, 2006, 2:29 pm

Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Marinepits » March 6th, 2006, 3:44 pm

You're going to make me cry. Poor old man. :cry:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Maryellen » March 6th, 2006, 4:19 pm

the burlington shelter euths alot for space. if anyone can get this guy out please do. i got rufus from the foster homes there, as rufus and his mother and 8 siblings were going to be euth'd 2 days after they arrived.... (and his mom had given birth in the shelter a day prior)
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Sue » March 6th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Maryellen,

Do they allow sponsors or anything along those lines? I can't pull or foster him (I would if I had the room), but I'd be willing to donate $ for vetting, etc...
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Maryellen » March 6th, 2006, 5:52 pm

the foster part does, but not the shelter part:( and he is in the shelter part.. dogs there usually get 2 weeks max. unless the dog is very special that will help him out as well.. i will crosspost him on my njforpitbulls list and keepmy fingers crossed
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 8th, 2006, 11:18 pm

ok, found out info on this guy. he has been there since 2/14. God has been watching over him, as they euth every 9 days at the shelter.. can anyone temp test him and pull him into a rescue???
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Sue » March 8th, 2006, 11:20 pm

Maryellen wrote:ok, found out info on this guy. he has been there since 2/14. God has been watching over him, as they euth every 9 days at the shelter.. can anyone temp test him and pull him into a rescue???

Oh jeez... if someone can take him, I'd be more than willing to make a donation to his care.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby SisMorphine » March 8th, 2006, 11:25 pm

Oh wow. The oldies just melt my heart :(

I always think that Wally would love having a distinguished gentleman brother around, but I still don't know if my living situation is permanent. Sucks sucks sucks.

I'll put out some good energy for this guy. I wish we had an open foster home with PL right now :(
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Maryellen » March 9th, 2006, 5:02 pm

i just cant get this dogs face out of my mind...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » March 13th, 2006, 11:54 pm

Any word on this guy?? So heartbreaking . . . :(
a-bull
I live here

Postby pittie_1 » March 27th, 2006, 11:58 pm

he is no longer on the petfinder site...was he rescued or worse? does anyone know?
pittie_1
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » March 28th, 2006, 7:50 am

the dogs there get 9 days then they are killed.
Maryellen
I live here

Postby dogcrazyjen » March 28th, 2006, 9:17 am

:cry:

I wish I had seen this earlier.
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Return to Rescue