Northern VA area

Reference section for insurance info, dog friendly hotels, finding apartments, etc.

Postby mommatococoa » August 2nd, 2007, 11:32 am

Anyone have a realtor in the NoVA area that can help me find a place to rent (not ready to buy yet), my lease is up Sept. 30th. Or if anyone knows anyone that is renting their house and likes pitties. My cocoa is being fostered by my good friend til then.

Ready to have my cocoa puff back!
Jannelle

------------------------

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. "
mommatococoa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby lellis34 » August 2nd, 2007, 12:24 pm

My realtor is in Montgomery County, she might do NVA. I'll check and get back with you.
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby mommatococoa » August 2nd, 2007, 12:38 pm

awesome. Thanks so much! :)
Jannelle

------------------------

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. "
mommatococoa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby luvmypitties » August 2nd, 2007, 7:28 pm

How much northern Va? I know someone in my area who owns 3 pitbulls and could help ya out.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby mommatococoa » August 3rd, 2007, 9:17 am

I'd like to stay in the Manassas, Centreville, Chantilly area or go out as far as gainesville.

I'm desperate. I emailed a realtor last night about a rental and asked him if the owner had any breed or weight restrictions for pets and then he asked if I had a pit bull or another breed that was considered dangerous.

I just don't know what to say.
Jannelle

------------------------

mommatococoa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » August 3rd, 2007, 2:07 pm

Have you checked the papers for those areas, and thought about getting a Sunday subsciption or anything? :| I don't know about other states, but around here renters advertise online on a site designated to this region, and in the paper. There aren't very many rentals, or rental information avaible around here through Realtors. Other than beach homes, or stuff like that...
Jenn
undecided

Postby lellis34 » August 3rd, 2007, 3:05 pm

Sorry - my person doesn't do Virginia. Have you looked at Craigs List?
Tuck: “you can say that again”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby TheRedQueen » August 14th, 2007, 12:21 pm

My sis just moved from Manassas to Haymarket...she was in Reston before that. I'll ask her if she knows anyone!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Return to Living with your Pit Bull