My son's new career

Postby Marinepits » July 28th, 2007, 9:54 am

:spit:

:fastRoll: :fastRoll: :fastRoll:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » July 28th, 2007, 1:37 pm

Poor little boy.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Judy » July 28th, 2007, 10:52 pm

On July 28 2007, iluvk9 wrote:
On July 27 2007, Judy wrote:Ummmm how did he grow up to be a big strong boy on your (ahem) cooking? :giggle:

Funny, Judy!!! I can tell you why he wanted to be a Firefighter: When he was little, I tried to make chicken in the oven with butter all over it. We had the FD there 3 times in one year. Once, my curtains caught on fire somehow from the chicken. :|

Whenever we were in the supermarket and near the poultry, he would start yelling, "No Mommy! NOT THE CHICKEN!!!"

Ah, no wonder he picked that for a career!

Tell him I'm almost ready for marriage. Oh and I can cook Hamburger Helper :greenWave:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby iluvk9 » July 29th, 2007, 7:21 am

"Mechanical Bull Riders" are not allowed to date or marry my son. Sorry, Judy.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Judy » July 30th, 2007, 10:35 pm

Oh darn. :cry1:
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby blayzeingsun » July 31st, 2007, 7:11 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i thought that said "date or ride" my son..............i think i know where my mind went on that but damn!
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby girlie » July 31st, 2007, 8:47 pm

On July 24 2007, SisMorphine wrote:
On July 24 2007, 7:06 AM, iluvk9 wrote:
On July 24 2007, SisMorphine wrote:Come on, Joyce, you KNOW you want me to be a part of your family :D

And you know I told you a long time ago: You are the GF that Mothers fear. 8)

NO WAY! Mothers love me! *wishes she had the picture from 4th Grade Halloween when my mother dressed me like a who re and I carried around a sign that said "Every Parent's Nightmare"* (part of my routine was to shake my shoulders and say "Hi, I'm Paisley" who I now know is the name of the girl my dad dated before he started dating my mom, LOL!).

OMG that is some funny stuff right there!! LMAO

I think i just my daughters next halloween costume...haha just kidding. maybe.
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby girlie » July 31st, 2007, 8:54 pm

On July 28 2007, iluvk9 wrote:
On July 27 2007, Judy wrote:Ummmm how did he grow up to be a big strong boy on your (ahem) cooking? :giggle:

Funny, Judy!!! I can tell you why he wanted to be a Firefighter: When he was little, I tried to make chicken in the oven with butter all over it. We had the FD there 3 times in one year. Once, my curtains caught on fire somehow from the chicken. :|

Whenever we were in the supermarket and near the poultry, he would start yelling, "No Mommy! NOT THE CHICKEN!!!"

LMAO Cooking lessons for your next birthday/christmas/whatever the next holiday is!
girlie
Devoutly Bully

Postby Judy » July 31st, 2007, 9:23 pm

On July 31 2007, blayzeingsun wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i thought that said "date or ride" my son..............i think i know where my mind went on that but damn!

LMAO!!!
Judy
Loyally Bully

Postby SisMorphine » July 31st, 2007, 9:31 pm

I don't ride mechanical bulls, or do drugs, or skinny dip but I can cook . . . mac'n'cheese and anything that just needs to be heated up. That boy won't know what hit him with my cooking (in a good way)!!
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby iluvk9 » August 1st, 2007, 6:37 am

On July 31 2007, SisMorphine wrote:I don't ride mechanical bulls, or do drugs, or skinny dip but I can cook . . . mac'n'cheese and anything that just needs to be heated up. That boy won't know what hit him with my cooking (in a good way)!!

Again, you are out of the running for my son, Petunia.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby randi81 » August 1st, 2007, 12:07 pm

On July 28 2007, 9:48 AM, iluvk9 wrote:

LMAO LMAO LMAO
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Previous

Return to Two Legged Family Members