Video in the making: Pit Bulls & their Kids

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Miakoda » March 3rd, 2006, 8:36 pm

Ok people. Some of you know, but most do not, that I am working on a video showcasing pit bulls & their kids. To date, I only have 14 pictures of children & pit bulls & that is not even close to be enough. So PLEASE, anyone that would like to contribute to this cause, please feel free to do so. I'm not sure about posting my email address in the open forum (it's against the rules in many forums), so I won't but pm me if you want it to send me some pictures. Now get to it!
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby Maryellen » March 3rd, 2006, 10:51 pm

here ya go, you can use these pics, http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=835

and you can go to my album http://www.imageevent.com/princess21 and take any pictures you want.. there are more reading pics there too..
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Hoyden » March 3rd, 2006, 10:57 pm

Ugh - the zipped files are at the office.

I'll e-mail them to you on monday.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby mnp13 » March 3rd, 2006, 10:58 pm

You can post your email here if you want to, it's fine with us.

I'll get some pictures together for you this weekend.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Miakoda » March 3rd, 2006, 11:05 pm

YAY! Thanks y'all!

My email is akeecheeta@yahoo.com . The song choice is a surprise, but the lyrics are amazing with the message I'm wanting to send. I think this will be an awesome video yet.
Miakoda
Devoutly Bully

Postby Purple » March 3rd, 2006, 11:07 pm

No kids here, so I wil just have to wait for the finished product!
Purple
I live here

Return to Gallery and Cinema