Weird dreams.

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby JCleve86 » March 3rd, 2006, 10:34 pm

Insomnia wrote:
Usually's it's more like a RUUUUUN LEAP and sail, than land and do it over type of thing. Very wierd, but so fun.

Wow, I dream I can fly all the time!! Exactly like you described, run, leap and sail!! The dream seem so real so it's really fun! Is there an explanation for this?

I use to have dreams of falling too, but not for the past 10 years, I've been flying ever since the falling dreams stopped.

Me too! I had the falling dreams through that stressful time in jr. high when I had the wierd dreams, and than ever since I've been flying! lol

I'll have to go look that up and see what it supposedly means...
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Postby SpiritFngrz » March 3rd, 2006, 11:13 pm

What do you think dogs dream about? Do you think they dream about regular doggie activities....eating, playing, chasing cats...or do you think they sometimes have weirdness in their dreams like we do?? :?:
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 3rd, 2006, 11:31 pm

Definatly weirdness. Munkee screams in his sleep sometimes. :shock: I have had him his entire life & there has never been cause for him to scream or whimper like he does in his sleep. Something is scaring the crap out of him. Zombies maybe??? ( I :heartbeat: zombies)
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby bullymommy » March 4th, 2006, 5:19 am

weirdest dream i have ever had. (start dream) i was spending the night at my sisters house ( not very nice sister ) she said something or we got in a fight or something and i left and walked home and i started banging on the back sliding glass door to my mom and dads old house. they woke up and let me in. ( end dream) in all actuallity i got up out of my bed went out the front door walked around the block and came up the ally enterance to our yard and banged on the sliding glass door. i did all of this while i was "dreaming" which i thought it was real.

also there have been a couple of times that i have dreamt the death of people close to me before it happened.
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Off-Topic