Ideas needed on how to...

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby luvmypitties » July 15th, 2007, 5:10 pm

KILL ROSCOE!!!!

Ah I am going to scream! Well I thought I would put him in Ellie's crate since it is bigger while I was away today with Ellie to pick up my brother and sister. I was gone about 5 hours if that. I came home to take roscoe out and I walked in my room and he is laying on TOP of the crate. He broke the latch on the bottom and got out. The top latch was still locked. He had a party while being out. He ate the carpet, the padding and the subflooring in front of my door. He ate the kitten food, the kitty 'treats' in the 'candy' box and all my kittens are soaking wet (he has like an OCD with licking kittens). I stood there a while looking around to see all he destroyed, all the while he has his happy pitbull grin on his face while he is laying on top of his crate! So now he has a bunch of repellers clips all up and down the door of his crate. Break out of that one Roscoe!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » July 15th, 2007, 5:36 pm

Bwahahahahahaha! He and Teeny should NEVER meet because they'd get get into some horrible trouble. Teeny broke out of her crate and locked me out of the house on two different occassions (foot lock on sliding glass door)!!

Is it a metal crate or a plastic crate?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby cheekymunkee » July 15th, 2007, 6:30 pm

At least your kitties are clean! Munkee has the same problem with kittens. He just loves them.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Beth » July 15th, 2007, 6:51 pm

Oh, my. I have this mental picture of this happily grinning Pit lounging on top of a crate while all the soaking wet kitties loll around on the floor.
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby katiek0417 » July 15th, 2007, 7:24 pm

Okay, first off...LOL...sorry...mental picture was hilarious (Beth helped with that)...

Now that I've regained my composure!!!

Sounds like a metal crate....get a vari-kennel deluxe...they have a third locking mechanism on them...more expensive...but they tend to hold a dog better...

Once Greg starts building the aluminum ones, he can give you a price on one of those if you'd like!!!
"Rumor has it, compulsion is evil."

Katrina
Sacha CGC - Dumb Lab
Nisha CGC, PDC, PSA TC, PSA 1 - Crazy Malinois
Drusilla SLUT- Pet
Nemo - Dual-Purpose Narcotics
Cy TC, PSA 1, PSA 2, 2009 PSA Level 3 National Champion
Axo - Psycho Puppy
Rocky - RIP My Baby Boy
katiek0417
pointy ear hoarder

Postby luvmypitties » July 16th, 2007, 8:29 am

If was a metal crate. His crate is a vari kennel. I jsut thought he could have more room and more air flowing through his kennel in ellie's crate. He usually has no problem with it. But I guess he will go back to his size vari kennel.

And I couldnt help but smile after I was cleaning everything up. Especially to see him lounging up there. I swear he is a trip!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Malli » July 16th, 2007, 11:19 am

Its so odd for me to read these stories, Oscar just doesn't even question boundaries like the crate(besides nudging the door with his nose to check to make sure its latched). We even have some cheap piece of crap clothes drying rack in front of one room where we don't want him and the door has to be open and he just leaves it. Now, try and bring something into our house that smells distinctly different :lol3: then its history!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby mommatococoa » July 16th, 2007, 3:46 pm

I was having such a bad day...

and this totally made me laugh.

Just thought of a big bully smile laying on top of the crate is hilarious!
Jannelle

------------------------

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. "
mommatococoa
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Training & Behavior