Inventory clear out - custom crafted leather collars and lea

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby pitbullpony » July 15th, 2007, 10:25 pm

SPECIALS

Inventory clear-out; over 70 quality items must go!

To reserve your item; please email info@firstdogofftheporch.ca, copy the 4 column information from the table here; http://www.firstdogofftheporch.ca/specials.htm and include it in the body of your email. Once payment is received, item will be marked sold.

Reduce your cost even further;

Take 10% off total order for more than one item;

Take another 10% off total order if paying by PayPal

And take another 10% off for ordering, and paying for items by July 20, 2007.

Payment can be made by PayPal, cheque or money order. Cash if items are being delivered.

Delivery is available in the Niagara Region; actual mailing costs are buyers responsibility.

Approximate cost for mailing in the U.S. is; $13.00 for up to 4 lbs from NY to CA - not bad - 4 lbs is 4 collars + 2 leashes

Mailing in Canada is; $13.00 for up to 4 lbs from On to BC - not bad - 4 lbs is 4 collars + 2 leashes

PLEASE CHECK PHOTOS HERE ON FLICKR

http://www.flickr.com/photos/84572586@N00/sets/72157594372820368
pitbullpony
Just Whelped

Postby Malli » July 16th, 2007, 12:54 am

I am seriously considering the black scull leash and collar set, or perhaps the twist collar (do you have a twist lead to match the black and tan?)

Those are some good deals!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Return to Marketplace