Hello from PA

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby krcouch » March 3rd, 2006, 2:14 pm

I hope this goes through ok. I'm learning my way around by trial & error. I was really confused on how to post.

My name is Kimberly. I live in the western/central part of Pennsylvania. I currently have 3 dogs & I'm adopting a 4th this weekend. First, I have Katie. She is a 10 yr. old Rottweiler mix. Second is Buddy. He is a 4 yr. old Golden Retreiver. Third is Lucy. She is a 2 yr. old Amstaff. All three were rescued in one way or another. This weekend I am adopting Rocky. He is a 2 yr. old Amstaff. Right now I am also dog sitting 2 apbt's (Jasmine & Diamond). I also have 1 cat in the house. She is awsome with the dogs. I also have 3 horses that are kept next door along with about 8 barn cats.

I live in the country so I have lots of room for the dogs to run & play. We like to go for walks when the weather is nice. All the dogs are kept inside the house.

I have one human child, a son, Charles. He is 12 yrs. old. I also have a boyfriend that lives with us. (hopefully soon to be fiance)

I try to stay UTD on the bsl issues through BSL Workshop on yahoo. We currently do not have any BSL in PA.(thank goodness)

That's all I can think of right now. I hope to get to know all of you.

Kimberly
krcouch
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » March 3rd, 2006, 2:16 pm

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Romanwild » March 3rd, 2006, 2:38 pm

Hello and welcome! :gruven:
Romanwild
I live here

Postby BullyVW » March 3rd, 2006, 10:23 pm

Welcome to the board. Always glad to see more PA people coming on in!
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 4th, 2006, 8:50 am

Hello and welcome to the forum
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby Kangas Mommy » March 21st, 2006, 10:02 pm

Welcome Kim! We PA members have some events coming up check out the event section! We would love to have you....WELCOME!
Kangas Mommy
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Purple » March 21st, 2006, 10:24 pm

Hello!! Welcome! :trollDance:
Purple
I live here

Return to Introductions