its soooo cold out

Everything that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Postby Maryellen » March 3rd, 2006, 9:11 am

18 degrees this morning. of course, i go out , start my truck, turn the heat on, go back in the house to get ready for work.. 20 minutes later, go out to go to work, hey, why isnt the ice gone from my windshield?? why-- because the blower motor burned out on my truck.. so after me and jamie spent 20 minutes freeezing our butts off scraping the ice off i drive to work with no heat in my truck.... i amsooo frostbitten......
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Romanwild » March 3rd, 2006, 9:19 am

Japanese trucks have good heaters! :wink:

I ran with some of my boxers this morning. 7 degrees. We ran the steepest hill in Watertown 9x. I thought I was going to pass out!
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Maryellen » March 3rd, 2006, 9:35 am

youre just one sick puppy running at that temperature.. my body is slowly dethawing now ...... it is really gonna suck driving home from work tonight.... brrrrrr...... i had a japanese car once, a datsun , it was the best car i owned... chevys are ok... but right now i hate chevys.....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Purple » March 3rd, 2006, 11:24 am

My honda has an auto starter in it...one of the best investments I ever made!...and my mazda just looks good and goes fast!! zoom, zoom!
Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » March 3rd, 2006, 1:33 pm

Thank the gods my husband is a darn good mechanic.

Drive a cold truck in the winter just sucks.
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Sue » March 3rd, 2006, 3:07 pm

My husband has seat heaters in his Tahoe... I don't know how we lived without them!!! Nothing like a warm and toasty ass!!
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Maryellen » March 3rd, 2006, 3:10 pm

my husband is a mechanic too.. he just couldnt fix it before i went to work.. my tahoe has cloth seats, so the heater in the seats wasnt an option:(
Maryellen
I live here

Return to Off-Topic