psa

Weight pull, Protection, Agility, Flyball... you name it!

Postby jasonfarrish » July 3rd, 2007, 5:47 pm

One thing to remember is that PSA is a new surprise scenario sport who takes several sports as strong influences. This will of course mean the sport is constantly evolving and things will be changed.

The muzzle thing I was against and it realy was for one particular club and one particular trainer that the rule was made but hey its not a big thing and well safety first right?

As for passive sends Im all for this as the control aspect is huge in order to accomplish something like this. PSA does somewhat cling to a belief that their training is "more realistic" and based more around real life scenarios then other sports so passive bites are in.

Just remember PSA is a work in progress and there are some awesome dogs and trainers involved in it and of course there are those who are......not so awesome, bottom line is its a good test of character of the dog and a great show of training ability for the handler.
jasonfarrish
Just Whelped

Postby GregMK9 » July 3rd, 2007, 7:00 pm

Well, Well, Well! If it isn't My man Jason! How's it going bro? How's Bas? How's your wife and my kids???? lol Hope all is well!
Greg

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
GregMK9
Just Whelped

Postby jasonfarrish » July 3rd, 2007, 8:46 pm

Greg its going well and the club is doing good I think UPS will have 2 dogs going to regionals.

Your son is doing great I just hope he doesn't get your red headed gene because then there will be no way I will be able to pass him off as my own.

So been to any good SALAD bars lately?
jasonfarrish
Just Whelped

Previous

Return to Sports