I left with Bodacious & came home w/...

For those of us that show or want to show our dogs.

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 30th, 2007, 8:07 pm

Well, here is the story.
This morning at about 7 a.m.
I jumped in my vehicle
and I left
with my little
8 month old
APBT puppy
Bodacious
:greenWave:

But
then
suddenly
well actually
more
a few hrs later
Bodacious
turned
into...

:|

Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band:

CH T's Patch O Built-M2B Invincibl

Earning her UKC CH title today at East Freehold Park. She has had very limited showing, being in the ring only a total of 4 times and taking her class & best female all four times and also one best of winner.

I am very very proud of her and had to share

Sorry no picts at all.

I promise to take some soon

Patcheeno is so proud
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby iluvk9 » June 30th, 2007, 8:35 pm

That is just terrific! Congratulations!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 30th, 2007, 8:44 pm

OOOPs I should have put this in the conformation section

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » June 30th, 2007, 9:37 pm

AAAHHHH!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

I'll leave it here for a couple of days & then move it. :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Patch O' Pits » June 30th, 2007, 9:51 pm

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby KimJay Pits » June 30th, 2007, 11:13 pm

YAYYY, big congrats. :clap: 8)
Kim

Home Of:
The spoiled rotten heathens!

Friends don't let friends drink decaf!
KimJay Pits
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullmamaliz » June 30th, 2007, 11:45 pm

Woo Hoo! That's my girl!!! :rock:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby luvmypitties » July 1st, 2007, 1:27 am

I am so happy for you! That is a big accomplishment for that little girl!! A big great congrats!!!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby NannyDog » July 1st, 2007, 8:00 am

Big Congrats!

She's growing up so fast, sniff sniff!

And to think I knew her when she was just a little "nobody" :)!

I hope she doesn't get an entourage and go the way of Paris!

Way to go girl!

PS: I sure hope this pic was labeled correctly (wink)!
LLL
NannyDog
Just Whelped

Postby ellie@ny » July 1st, 2007, 9:11 am

Hey Therese! Congrats again! :)
It was nice to meet you and the girls finally!
I wasn't able to leave the show till 5.30.PM(was about to kill myself)then sitting in the NY traffic for 2 hours was just priceless...
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 1st, 2007, 9:24 am

On July 01 2007, ellie@ny wrote:Hey Therese! Congrats again! :)
I wasn't able to leave the show till 5.30.PM(was about to kill myself)then sitting in the NY traffic for 2 hours was just priceless...

Oh My gosh do you know I didn't put two and two together and realize that it was you until after the shows LOL I think if Nico would have actually been there instead of us just talking about him I would have realized sooner :oops:

It was great getting to meet you finally too. Your pretty girl did a wonderful job and deserved the BOBs she won CONGRATS again!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always really liked her.
Hope to get you see you again soon!

The last judge was very nice , but took a long time. Sorry I didn't stick around to see if you took group my BF was complaining like crazy because the show went so late... So, how did you do in group ?????

That stinks that you got stuck in traffic. Did you find your way out of there Ok with the crazy road changes on the directions?

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby ellie@ny » July 1st, 2007, 9:32 am

On July 01 2007, Patch O' Pits wrote:
On July 01 2007, ellie@ny wrote:Hey Therese! Congrats again! :)

Oh My gosh do you know I didn't put two and two together and realize that it was you until after the shows LOL I think if Nico would have actually been there instead of us just talking about him I would have realized sooner :oops:

It was great getting to meet you finally too. Your pretty girl did a wonderful job and deserved the BOBs she won CONGRATS again!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always really liked her.
Hope to get you see you again soon!

The last judge was very nice , but took a long time. Sorry I didn't stick around to see if you took group my BF was complaining like crazy because the show went so late... So, how did you do in group ?????

That stinks that you got stuck in traffic. Did you find your way out of there Ok with the crazy road changes on the directions?

LOL that's funny! Yes it's meee!!!! :)
The last judge was just a little SSLLOOWWW....but he gave us a group 1,so I can't complain.

Now get serious with your little red girl,she's very promising! :wink:

Too bad I only have pictures of crazy-Blu,nothing from the girls,or Maya...
Ellie
----------------------------------------
"Winners aren't born...they're made.And they're made just like anything else...through hard work.That's the price we'll have to pay to achive that goal."
ellie@ny
Full of Bully

Postby Beth » July 1st, 2007, 11:03 am

Congrats on the win!
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
Beth
Enlightened Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 1st, 2007, 12:04 pm

LOL that's funny! Yes it's meee!!!! :)
The last judge was just a little SSLLOOWWW....but he gave us a group 1,so I can't complain.

Now get serious with your little red girl,she's very promising! :wink:

Too bad I only have pictures of crazy-Blu,nothing from the girls,or Maya

YAY!!! I knew he would like her. I think I told you he is also an AKC judge. I think he is a very fair. I like how he talks to you and explains what he likes and doesn't like. I think that is whay he takes longer in the ring.

He told me he really liked Bodacious but he wanted her to stay still ... LOL yea right with no bait and her drive forget it. :wink: She was not at all cooperative by the second show. He also gave me some nice comments on Touche's structure and muscle tone.

I was hoping the girls would be tired because I was exhausted when I got home , but not only did they want to play for a few hrs LOL but so did my others who were home all day.

I didn't go today since all of us who were there yesterday said we were most likely staying home. Though now I'm kicking myself because it is only an hour away and maybe the people who registered and didn't show up yesterday went today. :|

Well who cares I'm enjoying some frisbee with the fur~kids on this gorgeous day

Let me know when you will be showing again. Maybe we can meet up there.

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby SisMorphine » July 1st, 2007, 3:14 pm

Congrats! I knew that little brindle pup was going to go places! How's Touche doing with the showing?
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 1st, 2007, 3:39 pm

On July 01 2007, SisMorphine wrote:Congrats! I knew that little brindle pup was going to go places! How's Touche doing with the showing?

LOL It is a little rough with the girls being in the same class and me not getting to handle her so she has attempeted less shows and been beaten by her sis. I personally thought she would be winning over her sister.

She also seems bored showing. I may do some performance stuff with her. I'll see how she does when I start classes with her. I'm waiting now for her to come out of heat

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby luvmyangels » July 1st, 2007, 3:43 pm

Awesome news!!! Congrats!! All the best!!
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Patch O' Pits » July 1st, 2007, 5:54 pm

hope she doesn't get an entourage and go the way of Paris!

Way to go girl!

PS: I sure hope this pic was labeled correctly (wink)!
LLL

LOL She is too lovey to become a biotch LOL

Yes, that is a puppy pict of Bodacious and Touche' I took right before I brought them home

Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Return to Conformation