Second Try...

Please tell us about yourself! You will not be able to post on the rest of the board until you have posted here

Postby Miles » January 12th, 2006, 12:19 am

Ok aparently I did it wrong last time...

Thanks to my loyal fans for backing me up there....

I'm Miles, I'm from Houston, TX. Two Dogs, Moto (Red One), Vincent (Brindle). Cat's are not cool to me don't listen to these lies.

Miles
Just Whelped

Postby cheekymunkee » January 12th, 2006, 1:49 am

There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby panda » January 12th, 2006, 2:43 am

Hi Miles ~ awesome dogs :)
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
panda
Loyally Bully

Postby CinderDee » January 12th, 2006, 3:04 am

Welcome Miles! :D
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby turtle » January 12th, 2006, 4:30 am

Hi Miles! Welcome! What handsome doggies you have!!!
turtle
Loyally Bully

Postby Romanwild » January 12th, 2006, 7:54 am

Welcome to the party! :D
Romanwild
I live here

Postby Purple » January 12th, 2006, 8:36 am

You didn't like my intro??!! :bigGrin:
Purple
I live here

Postby Romanwild » January 12th, 2006, 8:40 am

You're right. Let's here a little more about you Miles.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby a-bull » January 12th, 2006, 9:03 am

Ooo, Miles, a new pitty?? What's the new ones story???
a-bull
I live here

Postby Miles » January 12th, 2006, 4:51 pm

Purple... Hmmm.. What a crafty name, you must be a very creative person. You wouldn't be at all offended if I changed my name to Red would you?
Miles
Just Whelped

Postby Miles » January 12th, 2006, 4:55 pm

a-bull wrote:Ooo, Miles, a new pitty?? What's the new ones story???

Yeah the new one is a boy. His name is Vincent (after Vincent Van Gogh, no ears, see the connection?). He is about 10 months old. I picked him up last weekend. He was a victim of animal cruelty, his previous owner cut his ears off with a pair of sissors (What an ass-wipe). He is a good old boy though none the less. He loves Moto and Moto loves him, best friends from the start and it was just a good fit. They are non-stop playing with each other.

a-bull, I'm sorry but you seem to know me, but I don't reconize your screen name. Can I get a hint?
Miles
Just Whelped

Postby Miles » January 12th, 2006, 5:04 pm

Romanwild wrote:You're right. Let's here a little more about you Miles.

Hey I just noticed your avatar. The red one looks a lot like my boy. High Five!

Anyways, I've been around pits my whole life. But don't know poo about bloodlines, they don't interest me much. I've been rescuing pitbulls so I didn't pay much attention to it. But since I joined game-dog.com, I've learned some about bloodlines but no offense I still don't pay it much mind. I enjoy talking about pitbulls and reading about them so thats why I'm here.

I'm about to have my first little girl in March and I've never been happier. I don't like cats but have one (Not mine). Don't listen to Purple she isn't very deep. As for the rest of the rugrats that raided my first post, all punks. :lol:

-Miles
Miles
Just Whelped

Postby a-bull » January 12th, 2006, 8:13 pm

Miles wrote:

Yeah the new one is a boy. His name is Vincent (after Vincent Van Gogh, no ears, see the connection?). He is about 10 months old. I picked him up last weekend. He was a victim of animal cruelty, his previous owner cut his ears off with a pair of sissors (What an fanny-wipe). He is a good old boy though none the less. He loves Moto and Moto loves him, best friends from the start and it was just a good fit. They are non-stop playing with each other.

a-bull, I'm sorry but you seem to know me, but I don't reconize your screen name. Can I get a hint?

Oh, Purple took out an ad in the morning paper about you---so I just "feel" like I know you. :wink:

Hint = Luigi
a-bull
I live here

Postby Miles » January 12th, 2006, 8:30 pm

a-bull wrote:
Miles wrote:

Yeah the new one is a boy. His name is Vincent (after Vincent Van Gogh, no ears, see the connection?). He is about 10 months old. I picked him up last weekend. He was a victim of animal cruelty, his previous owner cut his ears off with a pair of sissors (What an fanny-wipe). He is a good old boy though none the less. He loves Moto and Moto loves him, best friends from the start and it was just a good fit. They are non-stop playing with each other.

Oh, Purple took out an ad in the morning paper about you---so I just "feel" like I know you. :wink:

Hint = Luigi

Ohhh.. Why hello there! 33 is just the root of all evil then isn't she (or HE...)?
Miles
Just Whelped

Postby mnp13 » January 12th, 2006, 8:41 pm

Miles wrote:Yeah the new one is a boy. His name is Vincent (after Vincent Van Gogh, no ears, see the connection?). He is about 10 months old. I picked him up last weekend. He was a victim of animal cruelty, his previous owner cut his ears off with a pair of sissors (What an fanny-wipe). He is a good old boy though none the less.

I thought they wre just folded back in the picture... poor boy.

Ruby's ears were also cut off with scissors... they look like bat wings. :(
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Purple » January 12th, 2006, 8:54 pm

Oh, Miles, you're finding out about my first identity, Purplesauerous, which I use on every other forum except game-dog.....I just shortened it to Purple here.......LOL!!! Gotcha confused now!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby Miles » January 12th, 2006, 9:17 pm

Purple wrote:Oh, Miles, you're finding out about my first identity, Purplesauerous, which I use on every other forum except game-dog.....I just shortened it to Purple here.......LOL!!! Gotcha confused now!!!

At least my dogs are better than yours... That's all that matters.
Miles
Just Whelped

Postby a-bull » January 12th, 2006, 9:25 pm

mnp13 wrote:
Miles wrote:Yeah the new one is a boy. His name is Vincent (after Vincent Van Gogh, no ears, see the connection?). He is about 10 months old. I picked him up last weekend. He was a victim of animal cruelty, his previous owner cut his ears off with a pair of sissors (What an fanny-wipe). He is a good old boy though none the less.

I thought they wre just folded back in the picture... poor boy.

Ruby's ears were also cut off with scissors... they look like bat wings. :(

I did, too! I looked again--gosh.

That must absolutely hurt something wicked.

Well, they both look great, and I'm glad they enjoy each other's company!
a-bull
I live here

Postby Romanwild » January 13th, 2006, 7:13 pm

Check your messages Miles! :D
Romanwild
I live here

Postby BullyVW » January 13th, 2006, 7:50 pm

Umm....welcome. Beautiful pups there!
BullyVW
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Next

Return to Introductions