Hopscotch And The Ball!

Post your pics and vids here.

Postby Purple » March 1st, 2006, 4:11 pm

Here is what Hopscotch does all by herself in the back yard.....keep in mind, no one is throwing the ball for her....

Purple
I live here

Postby Hoyden » March 1st, 2006, 4:16 pm

Petey used to do that and it was funny to watch. I don't know whether it's his age or if he's overweight that stops him. :(
Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men ~ General George S. Patton, Jr.

She taking all the stars down from her sky to hang them up someplace new, where there's better weather and the sky's a different blue. ~ Autumn Fields
Hoyden
Collar Queen

Postby Purple » March 1st, 2006, 4:19 pm

I had to hang out for like 15 minutes to catch these pics today, she gets quite elusive when the camera is out!...And it's freezing outside today, and windy...brrr!!!!
Purple
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » March 1st, 2006, 4:26 pm

Good for her for entertaining herself!! Justice does that with plastic bottles, she doesn't play with them often but when she pickes one up we run for cover. She has been known to bean us with them.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby bullymommy » March 1st, 2006, 5:33 pm

i love that last picture its like damn i was busted! or WHAT!!!!

she is totally cute!!!! chub plays with anything and everything. and has been known to head dive off the bed and couch if his toy falls and you better watch out he doesnt care what or who is in his way he will plow right thru them (bruises on my knees and chins and scratches up the butt on my feet to prove it! i used to have nice lookin feet LOL)
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SisMorphine » March 1st, 2006, 5:40 pm

Way cute! Lou-Lou will play by herself with a rope toy, but only if someone is physically standing outside with her. Weirdo. Sounds like Purple likes to try and do it when no one's watching. Goof.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby bustersmama » March 1st, 2006, 5:56 pm

What a great looking dog! Nice pictures too - looks like you stayed close to the house (warmer?) to take them lol. I would too!

I bought my dog some egg shaped ball like that, that you could fill so it would roll funny - that was the worst 30 bucks I ever spent. they just look at it, and when it gets to close they re-locate!
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Maryellen » March 2nd, 2006, 9:28 am

oooh awesome pictures!!!! hopscotch looks awesome!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Emi » March 2nd, 2006, 9:56 am

Great pictures, I like that last picture .. 8)
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Jenn » March 2nd, 2006, 9:59 am

Too funny, Ben does the same thing if no one is interested in playing. ;) I should really look into getting him one of those balls. Is that a jolly bally?
Jenn
undecided

Postby Purple » March 2nd, 2006, 7:57 pm

No, not a jolly ball....just a big hard plastic ball I got at Pet Supply Plus! It was about $20.
Purple
I live here

Postby Purple » March 2nd, 2006, 10:10 pm

Here is the other side...

Purple
I live here

Return to Gallery and Cinema