Why can't I...

Have a question/comment/concern about the board in general? Post it here

Postby msvette2u » June 24th, 2007, 7:00 pm

Have another "title" than "I live here"??? :(
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
User avatar
msvette2u
I live here
 
Posts: 6812
Location: Eastern WA

Postby iluvk9 » June 24th, 2007, 7:07 pm

Let's think one up for you!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby Jenn » June 24th, 2007, 10:31 pm

Uh oh... Better bite your nails now!! lmao I'm not sure what's worse Joyce thinking of a title for you, or Michelle seeing your whine and giving you a name?? :shock:
User avatar
Jenn
undecided
 
Posts: 11382
Location: TX

Postby KJS » July 3rd, 2007, 11:28 am

I should probably get a title too :wink:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1208
Location: BE

Postby iluvk9 » July 3rd, 2007, 11:30 am

On July 03 2007, KJS wrote:I should probably get a title too :wink:


17 posts? LMAO
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby KJS » July 3rd, 2007, 12:06 pm

Hey :x I made a LOT of posts and funny ones too..its not MY stupid rules that make them "not count" :x
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1208
Location: BE

Postby mnp13 » July 3rd, 2007, 12:45 pm

you're one inch from "I think I'm funny, but I'm not"

:D
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
User avatar
mnp13
Evil Overlord
 
Posts: 17234
Location: Rochester, NY

Postby cheekymunkee » July 3rd, 2007, 12:56 pm

I have some names for a few of you, but I don't think they will pass the word filters. :D :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby BigDogBuford » July 3rd, 2007, 1:51 pm

Don't feel so bad, on the 'last' board my title was "I wax my taint".
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
User avatar
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.
 
Posts: 2053
Location: Lake Stevens, WA

Postby Marinepits » July 3rd, 2007, 1:58 pm

:spit:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
User avatar
Marinepits
Proud Infidel
 
Posts: 15621
Location: New England

Postby cheekymunkee » July 3rd, 2007, 2:21 pm

On July 03 2007, 12:51 PM, BigDogBuford wrote:Don't feel so bad, on the 'last' board my title was "I wax my taint".


I remember that!! We had a member that I dubbed "taint boy" and it just kind of took off from there! hahahahahaha!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby BigDogBuford » July 3rd, 2007, 2:23 pm

On July 03 2007, cheekymunkee wrote:
On July 03 2007, 12:51 PM, BigDogBuford wrote:Don't feel so bad, on the 'last' board my title was "I wax my taint".


I remember that!! We had a member that I dubbed "taint boy" and it just kind of took off from there! hahahahahaha!!


Yes, I believe it was started after a thread about brazilian waxing.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
User avatar
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.
 
Posts: 2053
Location: Lake Stevens, WA

Postby iluvk9 » July 3rd, 2007, 3:43 pm

On July 03 2007, KJS wrote:Hey :x I made a LOT of posts and funny ones too..its not MY stupid rules that make them "not count" :x


:shock:

Administration is does not make stupid rules.

Right, Michelle????

All the rules here are for a purpose.

Right, Michelle????

You will just have to post more important information.

Right Michelle????
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby cheekymunkee » July 3rd, 2007, 3:47 pm

On July 03 2007, 2:43 PM, iluvk9 wrote:
On July 03 2007, KJS wrote:Hey :x I made a LOT of posts and funny ones too..its not MY stupid rules that make them "not count" :x


:shock:

Administration is does not make stupid rules.

Right, Michelle????

All the rules here are for a purpose.

Right, Michelle????

You will just have to post more important information.

Right Michelle????


This person teaches your children. :shock:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby iluvk9 » July 3rd, 2007, 3:48 pm

I got a little excited, defending Administration and I lost my glasses. :greenWave:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!
 
Posts: 14900
Location: New York

Postby KJS » July 3rd, 2007, 4:10 pm

Do not defend the Bronze....the Bronze keep us from being proud
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully
 
Posts: 1208
Location: BE

Postby girlie » July 3rd, 2007, 10:44 pm

:shock:
How did i miss this thread?

I want a title... :(
girlie
Devoutly Bully
 
Posts: 806
Location: Here

Postby Beth » July 4th, 2007, 12:41 pm

On July 03 2007, 2:47 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:
On July 03 2007, 2:43 PM, iluvk9 wrote:
On July 03 2007, KJS wrote:Hey :x I made a LOT of posts and funny ones too..its not MY stupid rules that make them "not count" :x


:shock:

Administration is does not make stupid rules.

Right, Michelle????

All the rules here are for a purpose.

Right, Michelle????

You will just have to post more important information.

Right Michelle????


This person teaches your children. :shock:

:o That is one scary thought! :o

Love ya, Joyce.
Mom to
Blaze 3/17/93 - 3/30/07
Onyx b 3/7/99
Duchess b 3/12/02 r 9/18/02
Rifle b 12/1/02 r 8/8/03
Diamond b 5/3/05 a 8/3/05
Luka r 5/16/07
Dixie b 10/20/06 a 4/1/08
User avatar
Beth
Enlightened Bully
 
Posts: 1584
Location: With Mick and Jessica

Postby msvette2u » July 4th, 2007, 2:09 pm

On July 03 2007, pitcess wrote::shock:
How did i miss this thread?

I want a title... :(


Um hello...2754 v. 150-something????
lol
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
User avatar
msvette2u
I live here
 
Posts: 6812
Location: Eastern WA

Postby girlie » July 4th, 2007, 2:16 pm

On July 04 2007, msvette2u wrote:
On July 03 2007, pitcess wrote::shock:
How did i miss this thread?

I want a title... :(


Um hello...2754 v. 150-something????
lol


Don't get sassy :P
girlie
Devoutly Bully
 
Posts: 806
Location: Here

Next

Return to Questions / Problems

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wqmtndaxi

cron