Bully clubs or groups around northeast or central Florida?

AL, AR, FL, GA, KY , LA, MS, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Postby BullyMommy12210 » June 2nd, 2007, 6:45 pm

I was wondering if their were any APBT or bully breed clubs or groups in northeast or central FL?? I would really like to find something in or around Jacksonville, St. Augustine or Daytona, but I could also go to Orlando. As of right now we are living in Palm Coast (just north of Daytona), but we will be moving back up to Jacksonville in the next year or so, so something between Palm Coast and Jacksonville would be wonderful! :) I have looked around online and I cant find anything! I was thinking about starting my own group, but I figured I would see if there was anything around here first!... If there isnt anything around here I will want to look into starting a group, so any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated! Also, if there is anyone in or around Palm Coast (St. Augustine to Daytona) that would be interested in starting a group or club please let me know!.. Thanks!! :)
BullyMommy12210
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » June 2nd, 2007, 7:57 pm

Check in with one of our members, Nelson, on his website here:

http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/WorkingPitBulls/

He's in central Florida and should be able to direct you to a group in your area.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby CHATNJACK » June 3rd, 2007, 1:36 am

The closest ADBA Sanctioned Club to you in Florida is in Deland, not to far from Daytona. Here's their contact info and the contact information for the other two ADBA Sanctioned Club's in Florida. Maybe one of them can help you better being from your area. Good luck!

Sunshine State APBTC
Ron Davis
1540 South 15-A
Deland, FL 32720
(386) 740-7444

Mid-Florida APBTC
Eva Noble
9005 Esthel Rd.
Tampa, FL 33637
(813) 634-9055

Tampa Bay APBTC
Jeff Cassillas
7622 Lavender Lane
Tampa, FL 33619
(561) 523-7576
JACK TURNER
Founder, President, and EBA Rep. of
Carolina APBT Owners Association
An ADBA Sanctioned Club & SC Non-Profit Org.
CHATNJACK
Just Whelped

Postby PittieLove » August 16th, 2007, 6:46 pm

PittieLove
Confident Young Bully

Return to South East