"Unleashed" on News Channel 4

Postby Marinepits » May 22nd, 2007, 9:20 am

http://www.wnbc.com/unleashed/index.html

Watch NewsChannel 4 at 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. for Brian Thompson's exclusive look at dog fighting and the legal complications of breeding.

Part I: The Business Of Dog Fighting (Monday)
Dog fighting may be illegal, but breeding vicious dogs is not. In Part I of Brian Thompson's report, he shows just how big a problem this is in our area.
Images From Report: Warning Some Are Graphic

Part I: The Victims Of Dog Fighting (Tuesday)
Dog fighting is a vicious game, with horrible pain and torture given to the dogs that are trained to kill. In Part II of Brian Thompson's report, he takes a look at the victims of this underground 'sport.'

I missed this report last night, but part two is on tonight. There is lots of info on the linked page and I'm still reading through it, so I don't really know the "tone" of his report yet.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby cheekymunkee » May 22nd, 2007, 1:45 pm

You can watch his report, the video is on the link you posted. WARNING, it is NOT pretty.
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Big_Ant » May 22nd, 2007, 1:52 pm

Not entirely accurate statements by some of the people in the video, but I liked it.

Clear and unbiased look at the situation.

We'll see how part 2 comes along.

- Anthony
Big_Ant
Enlightened Bully

Postby luvmypitties » May 22nd, 2007, 2:49 pm

That was a horrible video! I am so disgusted that people find this type of sport entertaining. Does anyone know if they still fight the dogs pretty much to the death or is it when they know who the winner is by one dog dominating the fight?

And how come if the sport is so illegal then it is still being allowed to continue. Like obviously they let that one guy go that they interviewed and he had dogs.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby lellis34 » May 23rd, 2007, 9:50 am

And then we have the wonderful Clinton Portis from the Redskins defending Michael Vick fighting dogs if he wants to. People are amazing!!
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby luvmypitties » May 23rd, 2007, 11:19 am

I still dont understand why nothing happened to "Tony" for his confessions of owning the fighting dogs and electrocuting them. I dont understand. There they have one guy who confesses to it all but nothing is done.
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Return to Michael Vick