Blackmail.

Postby randi81 » May 19th, 2007, 10:20 pm

On Mother's Day, my mom, Cory's mom, and me, went into a wig/weave shop, cuz sometimes I like to wear fake ponytails. ( :| ) Anyway, my mom bought a wig just for craps and giggles. When we got home.. my brother, Kevin, was VERY intoxicated... and he wanted to model her wig. So, I took pictures. :twisted: I wonder what these'll get me? I'm about to put them on my MySpace so all his friends can see!

LMAO

Oh look... now the "serious" pose.
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 19th, 2007, 10:29 pm

He's cute!!! But he's gonna hurt you. :wink:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby randi81 » May 19th, 2007, 10:30 pm

On May 19 2007, 10:29 PM, cheekymunkee wrote:He's cute!!! But he's gonna hurt you. :wink:

LOL
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby Stormy » May 19th, 2007, 11:42 pm

very cute!

He looks like an 80s rocker!
Stormy
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby randi81 » May 19th, 2007, 11:46 pm

On May 19 2007, 11:42 PM, Stormy wrote:very cute!

He looks like an 80s rocker!

HAHA that's what I said!!! Like the singer from Def Leppard!!!!
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 20th, 2007, 12:27 am

You're so dead! lmao
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby Devin » May 20th, 2007, 2:52 am

I do stupid stuff like that for pics all the time. People expect it out of me. Good luck hope he doesn't get too mad at you.
Devin
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby iluvk9 » May 20th, 2007, 9:53 am

LMAO His serious pose is the best. Does he know about PBT or do I have to tell him? :popcorn2:

And don't think we didn't notice your comment about "wearing a fake ponytail"....this one I will not forget. :wink:

On May 20 2007, Devin wrote:I do stupid stuff like that for pics all the time. People expect it out of me.

Post up, Pal!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby randi81 » May 20th, 2007, 12:26 pm

On May 20 2007, 9:53 AM, iluvk9 wrote:LMAO His serious pose is the best. Does he know about PBT or do I have to tell him? :popcorn2:

And don't think we didn't notice your comment about "wearing a fake ponytail"....this one I will not forget. :wink:

He doesn't know about PBT. :twisted: As for my ponytails... I haven't worn one for quite some time, because my hair is actually getting really long. This was back in the day when I was growing it out, and was stuck in that dumb phase where it wouldn't grow. I have recently bought a really pretty one, though! :wink:
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 20th, 2007, 6:37 pm

On May 20 2007, randi81 wrote: As for my ponytails... I haven't worn one for quite some time, because my hair is actually getting really long. This was back in the day when I was growing it out, and was stuck in that dumb phase where it wouldn't grow. I have recently bought a really pretty one, though! :wink:

Too late. I am posting about it everywhere you post.... :greenWave:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby randi81 » May 20th, 2007, 9:42 pm

On May 20 2007, 6:37 PM, iluvk9 wrote:
On May 20 2007, randi81 wrote: As for my ponytails... I haven't worn one for quite some time, because my hair is actually getting really long. This was back in the day when I was growing it out, and was stuck in that dumb phase where it wouldn't grow. I have recently bought a really pretty one, though! :wink:

Too late. I am posting about it everywhere you post.... :greenWave:

:spank:
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » May 20th, 2007, 9:43 pm

LMAO
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Devin » May 21st, 2007, 4:30 am

On May 20 2007, iluvk9 wrote:
On May 20 2007, Devin wrote:I do stupid stuff like that for pics all the time. People expect it out of me.

Post up, Pal!

I think I lost most of them when my computer crashed last time. But I will try and see if I can find any pics of me acting stupid just for you.
Devin
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby iluvk9 » May 21st, 2007, 6:14 am

On May 21 2007, Devin wrote:
On May 20 2007, iluvk9 wrote:

Post up, Pal!

I think I lost most of them when my computer crashed last time. But I will try and see if I can find any pics of me acting stupid just for you.

Why, thank you!! :greenWave:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby lellis34 » May 21st, 2007, 7:32 pm

Is it just me, or does he look like Shaggy in the 2nd picture?
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
Tuck: “you can say that again”
Ming Ming: “celery is great after a good pee”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW-ZxcPE33w
lellis34
Bull Meister

Postby iluvk9 » May 21st, 2007, 7:34 pm

On May 21 2007, lellis34 wrote:Is it just me, or does he look like Shaggy in the 2nd picture?

OMG! You are right! :o
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby randi81 » May 22nd, 2007, 12:03 am

On May 21 2007, 7:32 PM, lellis34 wrote:Is it just me, or does he look like Shaggy in the 2nd picture?

LMAO LMAO LMAO
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Return to Two Legged Family Members