Puppies!

If it's a non-human, non-Pit Bull, family member, post it here!

Postby msvette2u » May 19th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Here's our foster kiddos. They look alot like their mom (corgi X) but not sure what breed they are!
They have not been named as of yet (hint hint!)

The black one is a female - the brindle/white and the tan/white are males.

Image[/img]
msvette2u
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » May 19th, 2007, 2:09 pm

They have such big heads!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby msvette2u » May 19th, 2007, 2:23 pm

I know. The brindle pup was the 1st to come and she pushed for over 2 hrs. I started thinking that we were in for an emergency C-section, thank God he finally got born! After that the 2nd one, the tan/white one was fairly large but came out quicker and the black pup, the runt and the female, just kinda fell out!!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby pitbullmamaliz » May 20th, 2007, 12:29 am

That black one is too much!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby SisMorphine » May 20th, 2007, 12:31 am

On May 19 2007, 1:23 PM, msvette2u wrote:I know. The brindle pup was the 1st to come and she pushed for over 2 hrs. I started thinking that we were in for an emergency C-section, thank God he finally got born! After that the 2nd one, the tan/white one was fairly large but came out quicker and the black pup, the runt and the female, just kinda fell out!!

My friend said that by her third child her vagina was essentially a waterslide . . . so I'm assuming it's even more-so when you're having 3 at once! :D
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby msvette2u » May 20th, 2007, 12:33 am

That's what I thought, too, Sis. In fact she barely had to push, which was good as the other two wore her plum out!
msvette2u
I live here

Postby call2arms » May 23rd, 2007, 10:46 pm

Sis. That image was just too much. I pictured a baby, on his back, hands in the air, smiling as if he was on a roller coaster ride, sliding down the largest, most watery vagina of the whole wide world. Thanks.
“Your birth is a mistake you'll spend your whole life trying to correct.” Chuck Palahniuk

I love pus but I hate people.

I can say words like undifferentiated gonads now!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby msvette2u » May 24th, 2007, 2:51 am

:shock:

lol
msvette2u
I live here

Postby TinaMartin » May 24th, 2007, 11:44 am

My vote is for Buster, Bosco, and Shadow in order of the pics. They are to cute.
TinaMartin
The Hair Whisperer

Return to Four Legged, Finned and Feathered Family Members