Lil Orphan Annie

Postby Fear_the_Sheeple » February 25th, 2006, 6:22 pm

Some of you might remember her pictures from before, and now she is up for adoption! I got to see this pretty girl again today, and she is looking great! She's such a stunner!

Lil' Orphan Annie is another one on the "rare" blue pit bulls that has been failed repeatedly by people.

Originally purchased by someone who had nothing but money making in mind she eventually found herself tied to the door of a shelter at 16 weeks of age with a collar completely embedded in her neck and a horrible crop job on her little ears.

Pulled from the shelter and put into foster care we all thought that Annie had found her road to safety but 6 months later she was again at the shelter after her foster mom lost the lease on her home.

Fast forward through a few weeks of scrambling and a lightning fast rescue once a dedicated foster home raised their hand we are happy to say that Annie is now safe and on the road to her final destination.

In true pit bull fashion Ms. Annie has not let any of the prior human failures hold her back and she is always happy to meet a new friend. Super sweet and blasting through her obedience training this lil' lady will be a great companion for someone that wants a partner in crime to get up and go with them and then come home for some super veggin on the couch.

Learning basic obedience, crate trained, spayed and UTD on shots Annie is great with kids, male dogs and possibly a bossy cat or two.

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=5865072
Fear_the_Sheeple
Enlightened Bully

Postby msvette2u » February 25th, 2006, 6:37 pm

Wow she looks so great!!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby CinderDee » February 26th, 2006, 4:00 pm

She's beautiful! :heartbeat:
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby SisMorphine » February 26th, 2006, 4:06 pm

Her poor little ears :(

She is so gorgeous. I hope she finds her home soon.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Return to Rescue