On Tue, May 15 2007, 12:30 AM, Malli wrote:I'd almost say induce vomiting, but if she swallowed it whole theres a chance it might choke her on the way back up.
On May 15 2007, maberi wrote:Earl and Yoda have eaten these before and have never had a problem. I would assume that her digestive system can break it down?
On May 15 2007, 2:41 PM, Sue wrote:My Pepper swallowed a corn cob (about 4"), we watched him and he was eating normally, drinking, no diarrhea, normal movements, he acted fine. I thought he had digested it.... About 6 weeks later, he threw it up - whole and all black. He then proceeded to try and swallow it again!
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot]