Cell phone for sale! :)

Have a Bully related CafePress store? Do you make or sell dog products? Let us know so we can shop there! Posting animals for sale is against board policy

Postby randi81 » May 8th, 2007, 2:32 pm

I have ADD when it comes to cell phones.. I get bored after 5 or so months. I've developed a system for this: I buy a new phone, then sell the old one on eBay. :D I was finally eligible for a free upgrade through Cingular, so now I have a pink KRAZR mp3 player thing... and I'd like to get rid of my Pantech phone. So, if you know anyone who is shopping around, send them my way! I take great care of my stuff, and spend WAY too much money on ringtones, so yeah. I really love this phone.. but I like my KRAZR better. :wink: I paid $106 for this phone around Christmas time. Have a looksie!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190111123918
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby a-bull » May 8th, 2007, 9:36 pm

Cool phone~I'd bid you up, but I'm afraid of winning, lol . . . I never change phones because it takes me so long to get use to them.

:?
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » May 8th, 2007, 9:43 pm

Since I am Technology-Impaired, I got a "pay as you go" cell phone in Nov. I have used EIGHT minutes already! And half of those were trying to retrieve a message I accidentally sent myself.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby randi81 » May 8th, 2007, 11:02 pm

On May 08 2007, 9:36 PM, a-bull wrote:Cool phone~I'd bid you up, but I'm afraid of winning

haha Cory always bids on my crap to get it higher... once, he ended up winning a pink Baby Phat purse. :P

Since I am Technology-Impaired, I got a "pay as you go" cell phone in Nov. I have used EIGHT minutes already! And half of those were trying to retrieve a message I accidentally sent myself.

LMAO You are a riot, Joyce. :itsOK:
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby a-bull » May 8th, 2007, 11:06 pm

ha, ha, ha . . . nice---did he have shoes to match??
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby randi81 » May 8th, 2007, 11:16 pm

On May 08 2007, 11:06 PM, a-bull wrote:ha, ha, ha . . . nice---did he have shoes to match??

Nope. I wasn't willing to part with them. :|
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 8th, 2007, 11:21 pm

Do you at least share?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby a-bull » May 9th, 2007, 9:57 am

On May 08 2007, cheekymunkee wrote:Do you at least share?

psssst . . . little does she know, the minute she leaves the house . . . :purpleBanana:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby randi81 » May 9th, 2007, 10:47 am

On May 09 2007, 9:57 AM, a-bull wrote:

psssst . . . little does she know, the minute she leaves the house . . . :purpleBanana:

Yeah right. He can't even walk in SNEAKERS, let alone stilettos. I'd actually PAY to see that! :wink:
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Postby a-bull » May 9th, 2007, 11:10 am

On May 09 2007, randi81 wrote:
On May 09 2007, 9:57 AM, a-bull wrote:

Yeah right. He can't even walk in SNEAKERS, let alone stilettos. I'd actually PAY to see that! :wink:

We all would. Please post pics. :D
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby randi81 » May 11th, 2007, 12:21 pm

:o 36 minutes left! It jumped from $50.01 to $70.25 in the last 10 minutes. WOOOOO!
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 11th, 2007, 12:34 pm

I made a TON of money selling old cell phones that I got fro FREE from my cell company. I make $195 last year on 3 of them. And I din't pay a dime for any of them.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby randi81 » May 11th, 2007, 1:05 pm

It sold for $94.06.. that includes shipping. Not bad at all!
-Randi.

randi81
Full of Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 11th, 2007, 1:37 pm

WooHoo!!!

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby iluvk9 » May 11th, 2007, 3:43 pm

On May 11 2007, randi81 wrote:It sold for $94.06.. that includes shipping. Not bad at all!

WOW!!! :shock: I went to one of those "We sell it for you dummies who don't know how e-bay works" stores, in my neighborhood. I was selling hundreds of strands of glass beads from my Mom's "estate" (for lack of a better word).

By looking at other beads on e-bay, I figured I could get a few hundred dollars.

They sent me my check a week or so later.

$12.35

Whoppee.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Marketplace